I'm pretty pleased with this purchase. I am using it on the side table near my bed to watch late night movies, while laying! Totally handsfree.
Mostly metal, its pretty tough. The flexible neck is like those use on table lamps, so takes quite a bit of bending power to put it in your desired position. Once adjusted, it stays there!
Very very good and nicely made. Would last me a couple of years I bet (had it for 4 months now)
-the metal bracket could scratch your precious ipad if you dont handle it gently. Mind you, the parts where it suppose to make contact with the tablet is lined with rubber rings and foam
- heavy, not really ideal to take it off here and there.
- handsfree once your tablet is in the right position
- Wake up to you with the ipad displaying morning news! Awesome!
- Fully Adjustable neck; important because your neck might get stiff particularly while watching a long movie in one particular position.
- Can use it to smack a burglar (just kidding (: )