Questions & Answers
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1inch Tablet - Silver (16GB, WiFi, Android 4.0)
by Samsung
4.4 out of 5 stars (1,215)
Used & New from: £139.95
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 37 questions
votes
wheres the usb input? 11 Jul 2014
You can easily attach a USB device such as a USB memory stick by using a USB On The Go (OTG) Cable. For example, you could save movies, music, PDFs, etc onto a memory stick and then connect it to the tablet using the OTG cable. The tablet recognises it instantly. I have the Tab 2 and do this all the time. I ordered this OTG cable - http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005YWIRBS/?tag=paujon-21
12 Jul 2014 by Paul J
votes
Yes you can. To print you have to download the ePrint Mobile App from the play store for android and a wireless printer to connect to.
11 Mar 2014 by W.Wignal
votes
It IS FREE TO Skype other people on Skype but to phone any other number you have to pay such as land lines mobiles and any other phone lines you have to open an account before you can use Skype and as I said the minimum amount is £10 you can not use Skype unless you open an account with them I hope this answers your question as stated it is free to Skype anyone who is connected to Skype that is on the internet when you phone them if not you can leave voice or text message
23 Jun 2015 by EDDIE
votes
It does. However Samsung would neither take responsibility to repair nor accept a fault which is of no making of mine. Used it for less than three months before the WiFi failed. Candid advice: don't buy.
18 Nov 2013 by Awa
votes
battery life 24 Nov 2013
Have a look here http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/galaxy-tab-2-review-benchmark,3278-5.html
24 Nov 2013 by Jimbo
votes
Samsung should have one suitable for this tablet
25 Apr 2015 by Mr. C. J. Woosey
votes
Yes it does... Down load the app..it's great 10/10
28 Mar 2015 by CARL LUND
votes
Sorry have not tryed Richard
22 Mar 2015 by Mr R Brown
votes
I have never had that happen to my Samsung,strange