Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 193 questions
votes
Hi Sam. There seems to be a lot of chatter about this on the O2 forums. Most likely due to their good sim deals. There's a step by step how to guide here http://www.geeksquad.co.uk/articles/chapter/595-04-how-to-set-apn-settings-for-the-O2-mobile-network Hope it helps.
24 Apr 2014 by Steven
votes
I would think that so long as the phone is unlocked you can swap the sim for one of another country, I've always done this with my previous Samsung phones, Vodafone did a good deal in Australia, they don't charge for the sim just the credit. If the phone is not unlocked, there are plenty of places that do it from around £10 - £15. I've not used this one abroad yet but I'm sure it'll be the same as my previous Samsung phones.
1 Aug 2014 by A.G. Southend
vote
Not sure what you mean, but you can have Skype downloaded with Google Play.
6 Feb 2014 by German Zwaal
votes
Sim free means you can put a sim card in from any provider
13 Aug 2014 by P. C. Clapham
votes
The phone has 8GB internal, built in memory. But this can be expanded with a micro SD card.
5 Jul 2014 by James Townsend
votes
As I recall Samsung offer a two year guarantee on their products. I had need to use this twice as the phone repeatedly failed to ring when a call came in and often refused to make calls even though it showed a good signal level. As the fault wasn't always there Samsung failed to fix it as it worked both times they had it back. So the guarantee and the phone were useless so I got another phone. I now use a Moto g 4g which is considerably cheaper than the Samsung and works better overall AND always holds its line. Maybe I had a rogue Samsung but the guarantee proved useless.
19 Nov 2014 by WM
votes
When I had the phone i was able to use both my O2 and my GiffGaff so it is!
18 Nov 2014 by S S Birdi
votes
As an unlock phone, you can use it out side UK. I bought it in there, used it during my vacation with a British Sim card and brought it to Brazil where I am using a Brazilian Sim card...
5 Apr 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
Sorry but without knowing which apps are being used it is impossible to answer this question. You should look at Android Forums or Google, this is nothing to do with the phone.
19 Feb 2014 by Mike
votes
Yes
20 Feb 2015 by Evalyn Nassanga
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   20   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers