Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Up to 70% off Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Voyage Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 198 questions
votes
Yes, unfortunately.
27 Sep 2014 by AG
votes
Yes. I bought it for the same reason, but you only need Tri-band in the States. Quad-band is good for Australasia too.
29 Mar 2015 by Dedicated Amazonian
vote
Is it unlocked 26 Jun 2015
yes it is
26 Jun 2015 by Pauline D.
vote
no, it's standard size, must be as i used my old sim in it :)
23 Jul 2014 by K. Ault
votes
Yes the S3s mini does have the speed dial facility, to do this bring up your contact/s, left click at the menu button and there you will see the speed dial setting to allow you to assign your contact/s. Hope this answers your query.
23 May 2015 by EllieMo
votes
Sorry, I can't help, except to ask if you are getting data any other way - updating the weather, for example? If not, it's a data problem which your network provider can help you with.
11 Nov 2014 by MW
votes
Of course you can. Just click on 123 and you are done. A unique phone. Love it
27 Jul 2015 by generous
votes
Usually you long press on the photo, select Share & then the list of sharing options appears (you may have to press More to see them all), Bluetooth will be one of them but you will need to pair with the other device to send.
27 May 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
It comes with a charger but not a handsfree (it has earphones though)
29 Nov 2013 by Kaycey
votes
Yes you can enlarge size of type. When I first used this phone a couple of months ago I did sometimes hit the wrong key. It is best to use the side of your right thumb or both thumbs. You are more likely to hit wrong key by using finger full on.You can rotate the phone so the keyboard gets bigger, but it is best to take your time and use the phone the right way up. Now I am used to this touch screen method of typing I would never go back. Good luck.
13 Feb 2015 by Marion
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   20   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers