Colour Name: Light Blue|Change
Price:£2.27+ Free shipping

on 25 May 2013
I purchased this case for my Samsung Galaxy S4, I took note that it was an official Samsung product and figured that it would match the phone well.

The case arrived promptly and I was pleasantly surprised, the case makes the S4 look absolutely stunning and really gives the device an elegant, sleek and clean style.

All of the cut-outs are in the correct places and everything functions as you'd expect.

I'd also like to point out that the volume and power keys feel really nice and aren't stiff as with other cases that I've put on my S4.

The camera lens is protected and won't come into contact with any surface, when the phone is placed down onto its back.

In addition to this, the S4 can also be placed down onto the front and the display will not come into contact with the surface.

All in all, this is an absolutely stunning case and is well worth the investment for your S4.
on 28 May 2013
I've tried every other type of cheap and expensive case, but this has a fit and finish that exceeds any and adds a real quality feel to the phone. Really happy with this.
on 19 April 2014
I put in an order for a WHITE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 PROTECTIVE COVER and it took 5 days to arrive.

PROS:

> Decent, SOLID phone protector that feels like it would take impact quite well

> Rubber sides of the case make for ease of fitting it on your phone, and give full coverage of thin silver lining around edge of phone (wish I'd bought this earlier because I've already chipped/scratched mine a little bit, but it doesn't matter because now this case hides it!)

> Easy use of power and volume buttons on the sides of the phone once the case is on

> Fits really nicely around the camera and speaker on the back of the phone

> Aesthetically pleasing

> Easy to hold and feels nice in hand

> Glad the order came before Easter and Bank Holiday Monday

CONS:

> I ordered white and hadn't realised the outside bumper part of the case would be grey (darker than in the photo) this could have been made a lot clearer before purchase because I was preferably looking for a completely white one

> Although I didn't expect one anyway - just be aware that it doesn't come with a screen protector so you'll need to buy one elsewhere
on 23 April 2015
This is more of a notice than a review really, as I haven't been able to use this product. I searched Amazon for cases for my S4 Mini and this one came up. I ordered it, but then noticed it was actually for a full size S4 instead. There is also another version for S4 Mini, although it is more expensive than the larger equivalent! So, be aware when you are choosing the right model.
I had to deduct another star from my rating too, because the box containing the case seemed to be a little dated and held together at the top by sticky tape. It wasn't used or anything, but must have been "handled" in some way.
review image
on 3 July 2013
This case looks sharp, would look sharper if the whole this was white instead of the gray around the outside. Obviously good quality as genuine Samsung product. (Paid more too!)
on 22 September 2014
This is a good compromise between protection and practicality.
On my previous phone, a Galaxy S2, I had a Case-Mate Tough Case which provided excellent protection and grip but added considerably to the overall weight and bulk of the phone.
With the larger S4 I did not want the the added bulk so opted instead for the Samsung Galaxy S4 Cover in navy blue. The fit is nearly perfect, although the top edge can roll back, possibly increasing the risk of damage if the phone is placed face down on a surface. Other than that the fit with regards to the volume and on/off switches, trogether with the the various inputs, camera etc is excellent. The case back is very smooth and does nothing to improve the grip and a more textured material would be an improvement. The case looks good on the phone and does not increase the weight and bulk whilst also offering a fair degree of protection.
If you want more protection and better grip then go for the Case-Mate if you are prepared to live with the inevitable increase in weight that goes with the benefits. If you want a compromise then this does the job.
on 14 March 2014
Slim and nice looking cover, not bulky. It does add protection to the phone body but I personally feel that I need something that adds more protection.
So in general it's a good case but if you want to use it with wireless charging receiver plate, you can get it from about £5 from ebay then this case is not for you, because when you install the plate, clip all the side of your S4 and put the cover on you'll notice that phone sticks out a bit from either left or right. Some people can live with that but I decided to get UAG case instead, it gives a lot more protection, also slim, not as slim Samsung's cover of course and phone doesn't stick out when wireless charging plate is installed.
I take one star off mainly because of the fit issue when wireless charging plate is installed. Given that Samsung has a connector for wireless receivers they should have designed a cover taking that into account. Some might say that if you get Samsung's original receiver you'll not gonna have this problem but I highly doubt original receivers are slimmer. You've been warned!
on 26 July 2013
great protection and not bad looking either. but would have been even better if a couple screen protector is included
I recently upgraded my phone from a Blackberry to a Samsung Galaxy S4. As with any new technology that you acquire, as soon as I had the phone, I wanted to get a protective case so that it wouldn't get scratched or damaged. I had a look at a few different ones before choosing this one. I was considering a few different factors; price, appearance, practicality and obviously how well it did the job intended for it. The two I ended up comparing was this one, plus one which is in a leather case. Having now had this protective case for quite some time, I can state that I am really pleased with it. The price is fantastic; at just £2.49, the case is incredibly sound. Initially I was concerned that, as the case went right around the edges of the phone, that it would interfere with the on/off switch. Luckily, this does not happen. The only obvious downside to this case is that it does not protect the screen as well as the leather cases would. Otherwise, very good and very reasonably priced.
on 26 December 2013
I have now had my cover for a couple of months. Prior to this purchase I had tried two other covers, one was three times the cost and looked and worked (ie in terms of side buttons operating effectively) well. However, it broke after a months use. The second was a quarter of the cost of the cover under review but did not allow to operate the phoen effectively ie was difficult to plug in the charger and the cover slot over the charging socket was too narrow and the buttons on teh cover did not operate effectively. This cover which is inbetween my first two covers re price if perfect. Looks great (especially with the "Galaxy s4" and "Samsung" logo at the back and all buttons work perfectly (as if the phone is not in a case). The charger socket hole is also wide enough to accept the charger without removing the cover. Overall, very happy with the build quality (feels expensive and quality) and design. Well worth the money.