on 6 July 2013
You who got this as a Kindle Edition can be very happy with it, as it is obviously, when looking on the "Look Inside", in color.
The book is in B/W and more than 50 Pictures are missing throughout the book and all you see is "look below" and "as shown below".
Empty spots are all you see.
There is no address to the printer, so it can't be returned to get a proper edition. Nor any mailaddress to the writer to let him know that you've got a book that is not as it is stated on Amazon.
And as mentioned elsewhere, it has a picture on the front of a Galaxy S3 with a Galaxy S4 screen. Look like a lack of interest from the Publisher and one doesn't dare to order a new copy as it may look like the one I got.
I regret I ever bought it!!!
on 10 June 2013
loved it really informative and on my kindle which also got from amazon!!! Love it worth buying give it a try
on 31 August 2013
Bought this as a help when 1st got new phone and found it good to get me going and remind me of what I was doing! Bought the Kindle version so i would always have it to hand on phone.
on 14 August 2013
Not very good at all in our opinion a total waste of money.Wish we had of bought something else.Next time
on 9 July 2013
This was not appropriate for the UK being targetted at US users. This was not obvious from the write up. I have subsequently found significantly better publications.