Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 20 questions
Yes you can. If you can use mobile data on your phone then putting that SIM into the camera will also give you access to mobile data. Make sure you don't fall foul of your carrier though. They might think that this device is a heavy user of data and if you are on an unlimited data plan they might complain.
29 Jan 2014 by P. Fisher
It came with a battery charger
9 Dec 2013 by Jac
Need a sim card if you want to upload pictures to facebook, dropbox, cloud when there is no wi-fi connection. Mine came with sim included so look at what's included. Also I recommend a case to protect the screen.
16 Apr 2014 by Dink
Tweet me later @halman_3001 and I'll look on mine when I get home for you
27 Feb 2014 by Mr. T. P. Ryan
I have not had any problems in using this camera in bright sunlight even under the desert sun of Abu Dhabi,
8 Jun 2014 by grey fox
Does it geotag? 5 Mar 2014
The camera features a 16 megapixel CMOS sensor and a 21x optical zoom lens, as well as Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity, and a GPS receiver by which the camera can make geotagged photographs. It runs on Android's 4.1 "Jelly Bean" software and it allows for in-camera organizing, editing and online sharing or storage of images and videos.[4][5] As with other Android devices, other software can be downloaded from Google Play
5 Mar 2014 by daveyboy
Yes it does.
1 Dec 2013 by Dink
Yes
13 Apr 2014 by Noneofyourbloodybusiness
Yes it does have a warranty. I'm a retired professional photographer. I bought one for my wife. Was so impressed I have one myself. Fab for hols.
23 Feb 2014 by profw
Not with the camera, this would be an extra.
4 days ago by RJ McDonald
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers