Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 11-20 of 32 questions
votes
Just checked and absolutely no compatibility issues with any networks in those countries. Incidentally, I went to both those countries around 10 years ago and found their mobile networks were surprisingly good. Even got a signal at the top of Kilimanjaro! Enjoy your trip. We have stock if you want to place an order (Crosshair Electronics)
8 May 2015 by Crosshair Technology
votes
Hi Alan, yes, it is. To enable 4G see the manual http://support.sprint.com/support/tutorial/Turn_4G_on_or_off_Samsung_Galaxy_Notereg_II/42955-665
12 Jan 2015 by Pavel
votes
8mp
23 Dec 2014 by unguec
votes
Hi jamal I'm sorry I don't understand your question, you asked are you going to sue your phone in India. I find this phone very good, it as a long battery life
26 Nov 2014 by diane morgan
votes
No it sound is clear.
28 Jul 2014 by diane morgan
votes
yes you can. I used mine in Australia, New Zealand and Dubai. you will need to reset your current network to one of the local networks of the country visited. hope this helps.
5 Jul 2014 by Honest Bob
votes
Yes it's quad band
28 Apr 2014 by David
votes
Is it 4G compatible? 14 Apr 2014
Nope. You'll need the N7105 model for 4G compatibility
14 Apr 2014 by Jess
votes
Most mobile phones come with a 2 year warrenty as standard. I would suggest emailing amazon CS or Samsung for more info.
27 Apr 2014 by MR J IQBAL
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers