- Boxed-product Weight: 159 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: EB595675LU/EB-H1J9NEGSTD
- ASIN: B009YFPC2S
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 29 Oct. 2012
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (38 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Samsung EB-H1J9VNEGSTD - Battery Charger - Standkit + Battery - Note Ii - Warranty: 1Y
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Handy indicators built into the holder
- Incorporates a handy desk stand
- Comes with a spare battery,Never run out of power again
- You can also place your phone in any direction for better entertainment purpose.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Samsung GALAXY Note II Extra Battery Kit Official Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Battery and Battery Charger - Make sure your spare battery for the Note 2 is always fully charged. Never run out of power again Make sure your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 never runs out of power. This combination of stand and holder lets you place your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 at a convenient angle for viewing texts, emails and videos while simultaneously charging your spare battery.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The item I bought is really amazing.
many thanks to have this kind of things that make my life easier.
It came quick and in great condition I had thought it would of had a lead to charge the battery as mine was broken and also I had though it would charge a phonePublished 20 months ago by Angela Marie Oldham
This has really helped me to continue using my phone throughout the day without carrying my charger. Would definitely recommendPublished 20 months ago by MR ZEON D RICHARDS
Quick delivery - came the next day!
The product was as described and the battery is genuine (many fakes around) and I don't need to worry about my phone battery dying anymore... Read more