on 1 January 2014
Bought it as a present for my fiance and she loved it great camera all round love the way it automatically sends picures to my laptop whilst connected to wifi makes things easier, great functions especially the way you can add make up to your images. Had us in hysterics.
on 18 March 2014
The photos look so nice, with cheap price but give best pictures. I have never experienced like this . Samsung is not as popular as Canon and Nikon but it makes me so satisfied !
on 18 March 2014
The camera is ok acording with the price.
The most I love about it is the front camera. I recommend this device for no profesional people.
on 30 September 2014
Front display keeps going white or with stripes... faulty!
Quality of pictures are awful!
I can only say that I regret having bought this camera and I do not recomend it!
It just ruined my holidays as I have no decent picture to look at, as all of them are not focus and the quality is worse than my iphone camera!
do not buy this item!
on 19 September 2015
I bought this camera to use for holidays and I love it. the pictures are clear, and there are loads of setting, one of my favourites is the split screen or the front facing camera to capture a 'selfie'. I think its perfect for the price, I have no regrets buying this item.
on 17 July 2014
Love the front function of this camera! Great for selfies!
on 14 May 2014
This cameras picture quality is poor!!!! I expected much better from Samsung. It seems to take a long time to capture the picture and when it has, the picture is blurry!
on 27 March 2016
Great camera can have fun with it as well what camera has this many functions ,wifi a bonus !
on 29 August 2013
I haven't had a chance to use this camera much, I originally bought it for a holiday coming up, but from what I have used I find this camera easy and fun to use.
I would defiantly recommend getting a case with it as the two screens means there is double the chance of scratching.
Really looking forward to using the features better on holiday!
_
Have since used the camera on holiday and found it to be exactly what I wanted. I thought I had broken it on holiday when I got took out by a massive wave and the camera went under for a few seconds! It was in a very thick fabric case which took the brunt of the moisture, but amazingly it turned on and still works to this day with no problems!
I love the wifi feature, I can send up to 9 photos by email, so great for work where I need to take photos of repairs, and you can also upload straight to facebook.
on 2 August 2014