- Product Dimensions: 25.5 x 15.7 x 1.4 cm ; 200 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 299 g
- Item model number: EFC-1H8SAEC
- ASIN: B009AAA7C2
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 1 Jan. 2012
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (283 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 23,851 in Computers (See Top 100 in Computers)
Samsung Book Cover for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 - Amber Brown
|Price:||£4.76 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Slim & Lightweight Design
- Easel Stand, Typing Stand
- Direct Access to All Connectors in Case
- 2 Viewing Positions - Landscape Mode & Typing Mode
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Colour Name: Amber Brown
This Book Cover protects all corners and sides of your Galaxy Tab 10.1 against bumps and scratches. The Book Cover also acts as an easel stand with non-slip feet on the edges. Custom molded into the shape of a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 for ultimate protection but still has its original style. The easel stand lets you watch videos, or use the small flap to support the Galaxy Tab in keyboard mode for easier typing. The Book Cover keeps the Galaxy Tab 10.1 sleek and slim without adding more bulk.
Samsung Note Book Case
Top Customer Reviews
I only rate it 4 stars since the cover's front face does not stay closed if you turn it upside down. This is a design flaw, but it is not serious.
So many reviews say that the covers bought didn't fit properly. Problems included the camera lens/speaker being covered. Even the best one said you had to charge with the cover open.
This is the genuine Samsung cover. Make sure you purchase the right cover as the Note is larger than the Tab2 and wont fit this cover.
All slots for camera, cables and speakers in the right place. Tablet fits comfortably in the solid back and the base cover does not clip over the tablet (something I didn't want) but sits flush with top surface. The top cover flap has a magnetic strip which keeps it in place when folded under for the typing or reading angle.
But, the flap does not attach itself when closed with either a clip or elastic band. The design also means that the tablet is not completely enclosed on 3 sides which may let dirt in. I will be buying a slim pouch with zip for when it goes in my bag. Would I buy again? It was expensive but I have not had any problems with the fit.
It can be charged open or shut.
I have read numerous reviews before deciding on which one to go for. I also tried another leather effect style case from Tesco but returned it. The protection was good but it seemed to negate the purpose of a tablet, in making it weighty and not as portable, I may as well have been carrying a laptop round.
I looked at cheaper cases but many of the leather effect ones had reviews saying, don't buy if you have a white Galaxy Tab as it left black marks on the back etc. Or other more plasticky ones broke within a few weeks.
1. Fits perfectly.
2. It is light so that Tablet remains very portable and easy to handle.
3. Different viewing positions. One for typing (magnetically attached) which is pretty stable, one for watching video, which is just by bending the front case in the right places to form a stand (a little unsteady). Also easy to handle fully folded back in book reading mode.
4. Looks really good and adds to the look of the Tab
1. Price - it is quite expensive, for what it is, but it does fit perfectly and does the job really well.
2. Protection from falls may not be as good as bigger designs as the front flap is loose, but bigger designs come at the cost of weight and lack of portability.
3. When folded over the cover covers over the camera, but then again, it would look stupid when closed if there was a hole in the front of the case that would match up with the back.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It looked fab, but it didnt fit my 10.1 inch galaxy. I'm suspicious its genuine, but looked it. It came in authentic packaging, unopened. Perhaps mine is an odd model? Read morePublished 17 days ago by Jayne Lewis
Works well as case and stand for Samsung Tab 2 10.1 tablet but shows every mark which are a little difficult to clean offPublished 27 days ago by M D LEE
I think this was reasonable value I paid £14.95. There is no way I would pay full price I just could not judtify paying that much for a simple plastic casting. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Paddy's Dad