Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Subscribe and Save Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 1 August 2014
I have to admit, I was a tad skeptical when I went to buy this, but knew i'd be protected by Amazon's guarantee should the item have turned out to be counterfeit. Came in Samsung packaging and a tidy plastic case to protect it from static when travelling. This is invaluable for me when travelling, even with the surprising long life that the battery provides as standard. I highly recommend you buy one of these if you are a heavy user. 5 stars all the way!
on 29 September 2014
Very poor quality battery. First one sent was faulty. Replacement holds at most 60% of the charge that the real one supplied with my S5 holds.

Would avoid.
on 4 April 2015
Fake Samsung battery. It came in a plastic bag and it's just a sticker that's peeling off and fits in phone and charger a little too snug. Where I switch the batteries over a lot the top where the golden connections has come apart even if I've taken extra care of removing etc. I've never sent anything back on Amazon but there's a first for everything, right?
I also purchased the official Samsung battery and charger and can tell the quality difference immediately!
on 15 January 2015
I have recharged this spare battery for my Galaxy S5 three or four times already, and it seems to hold its charge pretty well. I'm quite happy with it.
on 6 April 2015
The great thing about some phones like Samsung is never have to worry about your battery dieing or having to carry around a phone charger and cable .because you can simply just pop in spare fully charged battery in emergency and carry on .Not like some phones.sadly Samsung too are now following apple bye not allowing you to remove the back cover . in favour of full metal body phone's which I think is a bad move personally. ..
on 21 May 2014
This battery appears to be an original Samsung.

Specs:
EB-BG900BBE
3.85 V Li-ion
4.4 V charge voltage
2800 mAh

The battery comes in a handy protective plastic case. It showed about 60% charge when it arrived. Performs exactly the same as my original battery.

Good price. Recommended.
on 5 June 2014
The two Samsung Batteries for Galaxy S5 - Black are working perfectly and have arrived even before the deadline.
Great!
on 16 December 2014
Charged battery and Power went down quicker than the Titanic, Will not be buying from this person again!
on 20 February 2015
I purchased mine direct from Amazon and it arrived boxed in the sealed Samsung retail packaging so is 100% genuine. As another user has uploaded photos I won't bother but I received exactly the same as in the photos. Plastic protective case is very handy to keep it in my rucksack without fear of shorting the battery. Catch Amazon on a good day and get it for £10.92 which is an excellent price for peace of mind knowing it's a genuine Samsung product and not one taken out a phone with no packaging etc.
on 12 March 2015
I was using a battery which didn't last long and I had to keep charging it. I came across this and relied I didn't have the original battery for the S5!
i immediately thought ill order this as it was good value for money and it sure is! So far it has been amazing and my battery lasts me all day and even more! highly recommend this to anyone considering to order it!