Size: 55 cm|Colour Name: Red|Change
Price:£186.93+ Free shipping

on 30 March 2015
I love these cases. So light, and strong. I have 3 samsonite cosmolite spinners of various sizes. You get what you pay for, Superb quality.
on 15 November 2014
Excellent little case perfect for Ryan Air etc as very light and perfect size. Only slight downside is the handle which isn't the most comfortable. Holds more than I would have imagined - I managed 6 days in South of France with just this case and I never travel light!
on 8 August 2015
Arrived very quickly after ordering and in perfect state. Lovely colour (red)and LIGHT! Have already used a couple of times and am surprised at how much you can pack into this small bag. Very pleased with the product and the price and service from Wardow
on 22 December 2014
Love this case - light and easy to move about -
on 10 August 2015
Bought to make up a set as the cases are so good. Strong yet very light which means most of the weight is my luggage! Expensive but well worth it and will probably last for all my travelling years.
on 8 October 2015
As you would expect, a high quality item, well made and robust. Extremely lightweight. Good service from the suppliers, item arrived within a week despite coming from Germany.
on 6 February 2015
Great design and super-lightweight so I can pack more on my weekend trips!
Cabin size to suit most airlines. Good delivery and about £80 than in John Lewis.
on 1 June 2014
Very lightweight case that when even full I was able to life into the overhead storage in plant. Very please with my purchase and would recommend this seller.
on 12 July 2014
very pleased with it - a great case for travelling and fits under seat or in cabin
on 21 April 2015
Nothing to add as item was returned and replaced by another model preferred.