on 8 August 2014
This case arrived this morning three days after purchase, excellent service.
The case is well made in leather with secure side stitching, not flimsy like other cases I have had.
It is specially made for the Galaxy Trend S7580 and fits perfectly in the case with a secure plastic cradle
hence there is no way it can slip out. All the buttons and camera are accessible and the case offers secure protection
for the phone.
An excellent buy for the price.
on 20 January 2015
arrived quickly, nice leather case, fits samsung s7580 galaxy trend exactly, just what I needed so I don't switch on to something whilst in my pocket, especially like the magnetic fastner. If I ever need another one or a friend needs one i will definately recomend this company
on 28 November 2014
Fits my phone really well, it snaps into the holder securely so I don't feel it is going to fall out. Love the colour and the magnetised snap fastening is good and strong. I do wish it had a charging hole slot cut into the bottom - it would just, in my opinion, be better to be able to charge the phone with the case closed rather than open. And if the flap had credit card slots like so many of the cases that open like a book, that would be better too.
That said, I bought it because I wanted a strong, protective case for my new phone and that's what I've got.
on 8 December 2014
Nice case in fake leather, phone is a nice snug fit and well protected with access to all keys/buttons. Looks reasonably durable and made to last a good while. Much cheaper than the same thing on the high street.
on 20 June 2014
This is a really cute case specially designed for the Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus. I'd read reviews for cases from other sellers on here and was put off by references to the mobile slipping out or fitting poorly into the casing. The Samrick case is an exact fit and I'm confident it won't budge. It looks good and the phone is fully functional when in the case. A great product.
on 29 June 2014
This item arrived well packed and in just 3 days, great service. Case looks to be well made and is the perfect partner for my Samsung S7580 phone. Accessing everything on the phone while in the case is easy, and at the price is very good value for money.
on 7 July 2014
A very good protective case for the phone, it is held very securely in the inner fixture and when the cover is closed the phone is protected on all sides. Quality is also very good for a reasonable price.
on 26 August 2014
Very good value for money product. Fits perfectly and holds the phone very securely. Extremely speedy delivery - well packaged. Looks as if it will last as it is really well made. Lovely colour too! Would thoroughly recommend this product and seller.
on 11 January 2015
This case looked nice. Bought this as a Christmas gift for a rather young teenager. Unfortunately it broke after more than two and a half weeks. Perhaps it is not suitable for teenagers.
on 8 December 2014
Excellent leather cover. Well made and very soft. Genuine leather not like so many cheaper ones that have a terrible smell to them. Fits the phone perfectly. Highly recommended