Providing complete step-by-step coverage of the 2008 Edexcel GCE Biology specification, Salters-Nuffield Advanced Biology (SNAB) is the official support material for the context-led approach to the specification.
Written by the University of York Science Education Group (UYSEG) and Nuffield Curriculum Centre, this Students Book offers students motivating and relevant content to improve exam performance and ensure students fulfil their full potential.
- Gives students an in-depth, scientific understanding of the principles covered in each topic, including How Science Works.
- Broad range of teaching and learning activities helps students develop an understanding of biology concepts and principles.
- Covers topics that interest students and includes practical and ICT activities, which are supported by SNAB online.
- Online course needs to be purchased separately
- Integral scientific, mathematical and key skills are learned and tested throughout.
- Extension and revision materials included for thorough exam preparation.
- Check-point questions provide summary-style tasks that help students build up revision notes.