Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 13 questions
vote
I timed it just now: 2 minutes 55seconds. I use mine every day and am very pleased with it.
19 May 2014 by Michael Finnegan
vote
Contact the uk sales and service at kent the numbers 01732 360783.there brilliant scales i have had no problems with mine.hope this helps.
9 Oct 2014 by katy
votes
replacing battery 17 Nov 2013
Pretty easy! It takes a CR2032 (3 volt) battery. Battery cover on underside, opens easily. Might need a butter knife or other flat, blunt object to prise the original out (depending on the size of your fingers). The new battery slots in very easily.
17 Nov 2013 by S. Brown
votes
Any bowl will fit. Just remember to ZERO the weight button when you put your bowl onto the pad, before you start to add the ingredients. These are very useful scales - add an ingredient, ZERO the weight button, add next ingredient, et. etc. No need to keep on taking the bowl on and off the scales and doing exercises in Advanced Mathematics! Happy Cooking!
12 Oct 2014 by Pat Snompers
votes
Hi there, its 6.25 x 7 inches hope this helps1
12 days ago by malcolm bettington
votes
They weigh in pounds/ounces, grams, fl.oz and ml. You won't regret buying these, they are very useful!
15 Mar 2014 by Caz
votes
No it doesn't, it measures in grams though xx
6 days ago by beckylloyd1995
votes
Yes it's made in China but good quality Salter always made good scales.
6 Nov 2014 by Jennifer Gledhill
votes
I assume you mean the actual weight of the scales and not the weighing capacity. The weight of the scales is just 500g including battery
1 Jul 2014 by ggracer
votes
Yes, 5000g is the maximum.
28 May 2014 by Martin C
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers