Size: 10.5 UK|Colour: Black - Schwarz (Black/Asphalt/Aluminium)|Change
Price:£66.28+ Free shipping

on 26 November 2015
So this was a surprise. I have been wearing Solomon footwear for the past 4 years and this is the first pair i have had any trouble with. The fit is good and my foot feels comfortable in the shoe but for some reason if i walk more than a few hundred meters in them they rip my heels to shreds. I am wearing the exact same socks as i wear with my other pair, a different "model", yet no matter what i try they just will not "break in". I have not returned them as i am still holding out hope to get the issue sorted myself and i have had them for a considerable time prior to wearing them. If you order these then try them straight away and if you have the same issue get them sent back sooner rather than later. I like Solomon and i will still try their products but this has made me a lot more wary than i was.
on 7 December 2015
My third pair of Salomons and my second pair of these. Good for 5 miles a day, for 18 months before the tread wears out. Unlike other reviewers, I find these totally waterproof. They are also lightweight and fit like a glove. Perfect for light trail and city walking.
on 23 August 2014
Each has lasted 2 years wiith daily wear despite my terrible feet . What more can I say?
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 January 2016
OK, I'm 6'2", not exactly underweight, but about average in that department for this day and age and within the year, the sole has come away from the main part of the shoe - more on the right hand one than the left but still affecting both. The Goretex membrane is still attached so in effect it is still keeping out the moisture but the very visible gap that moves when you do and what's even more evident, especially in recent winter weather, is that your feet get very cold!

I paid a good amount for these but bought them on a certain bidding site and that firm is no longer in business so I didn't bother pursuing it, putting it down to a poor decision/product on my behalf. It was my first Salomon product, I wanted North Face or Merrill but couldn't afford either, so I guess that it's that old premise, you have to pay to get the best. I did clamber up and down steep slopes, with a heavy rucksack but these are supposed to be a premium product designed for such uses. It's not as if they're £30 cheapos that you'd only expect six months and then throw away. It is a pity as I found them comfortable and got used to them very quickly.

In the meantime I'm only wearing heavy duty hiking boots from another manufacturer which is fine in wet winter but by spring I shall be wanting something lighter - it won't be from Salomon!
on 17 September 2013
These are not waterproof at all..tested them in light rain on my bike for half hour and my feet were soaked...so a waste of money paying the extra price for a supposedly GORE-TEX shoe.
These are quite a lightweight shoe really...OK on light dry trails but not the ruff stuff.
I've bought Salomon shoes before that lasted years and was impressed but these are not up to scratch and left me extremely disappointed.
I'm actually going to write to Salomon and complain as these do not match the description.
If you do buy these get a size bigger as they come up small.
on 29 July 2013
Great shoes. GoreTex lining works as advertised, keeping your feet dry in soggy conditions. Good grip in mud and on wet grass. Comfy, even for my fairly broad feet. And quite a bit cheaper than comparative shoes from other brands.
on 14 August 2015
My shoes arrived in a couple of days from Sports Shoes. Going from other reviewers I ordered half a size bigger than my normal size (10.5 rather than 10), delighted to say they fit perfectly. They have a good rugged sole but are also lightweight. After a lot of research these were the best priced, waterproof shoe from a specialised manufacturer that I could find and although they only arrived this morning I am really pleased with my purchase so far.
on 4 December 2014
I have been a fan of Salomon trail shoes for some years they fit quite well. However, this pair not quite up to scratch, the tricky back of heel is just a little snug and rubs a little too much. Seems to be a level down on my other ones which I wear day in and day out. Having done a short holiday jog (hence the compromise on shoe selection), it managed to rub the skin on the back of the heel and I am now experimenting with Dr Scholl's blister plasters which I may also be reviewing later...
on 17 November 2015
Love the product however the sizing is all over the place Size 11 , my normal size, to small. sent them back and ordered a size 12. This time to large so returned again
on 18 January 2016
product to shallow in the heal foot slips far to easily, did not like the lace loops rather cheap much prefer metal rings they don,t stretch.