Size: 6.5 UK|Colour: Grey|Change
Price:£52.61 - £160.50

on 16 July 2014
These are good for walking long distance as I wear them to work everyday. They can be slippy when the ground is wet and not very waterproof but all round good shoes
on 11 November 2013
These shoes are advertised as having 'waterproof features' These are not waterproof walking shoes. I paid more than I usually would as I wanted waterproof shoes. I am sorry now as I may as well have bought cheap ones. My socks were wet by the time I returned from my first walk and it was not even raining. I would expect 'waterproof' to mean that my feet would be dry after walking through wet, but not excessively wet, grass and ground. My feet have been wet almost every time I have worn them in the last week. I only started wearing them a week ago!
I have to add they are not very comfortable either. There is something hard on the side of the left shoe. I ordered half a size bigger to allow for socks but the shoes are a tight fit. I wish I had sent them straight back but it is such a nuisance. As it is they are useless for walking unless the ground is dry.'
on 21 October 2013
First pair that arrived was the wrong size, however that was sorted quickly. Nice shoes, definitely get a size bigger than what you normally wear. I have very slim feat and they are perfect. They are very low around the ankle, no support.
on 23 May 2014
These are perfect if you have narrow feet and they are very comfortable. I was worried they were too small when they arrived but actually they are a very good fit.
on 17 May 2015
slightly on the small side but they are still comfortable and nice and light to walk in
on 9 June 2015
Nice shoes but they do come a little small and slightly tight on the top of my foot
on 13 April 2015
Fits well, looks nice. Keeps feet firm. I am yet to do a long walk in them.
on 17 July 2015
Teensy bit small, but ok now. Think they've stretched a bit!
on 30 March 2015
First things first I need a size and a half bigger than my normal size I'm a 6 and I had to get a 7.5, however they are a perfect fit. They ain't waterproof at all but that's not what I needed them for. They are great in hot countries, they are very cool as the wind can blow through them and as I get hot feet this is perfect for me. Very nicely made good quality shoes, nothing to complain about!
on 9 December 2014
Fantastically comfy trainer, size 6 fits a size 6. Well made and one of the comfyist pairs of trainers I've ever bought. Would definitely buy this again.

See one answered question