Size: 9.5 UK / 44 EU / 10.5 US|Colour: Brown - Braun (Walnut/Sahara 2712)|Change
Price:£158.71

on 4 May 2015
I've been in the military for 15 years and have never found a more comfortable lightweight, waterproof boot, I've bought 3 pairs. Excellent, excellent boots.

I wear a pair at work in all manner of conditions, running with kit on, in the snow, wet, mud, heat, cold they have kept my feet warm and dry and very comfortable unlike any other boot I have ever owned. Bought a pair for knocking around in too and a spare pair. If you are deliberating over these boots DONT! Buy them they are first class.
on 25 May 2015
So far I love these boots only had them a week and still haven't been on a long hike yet, they are little stiffer than I'm used to but they are very confatable and I'm looking forward to really putting them through their paces.
on 31 August 2015
The best pair of boots I have ever bought. Waterproof, comfortable, sizing correct and look pretty good as well. Have just used them In the mountains last weekend but I would have to say they are just at home worn casually. Fully recommend them and am considering ordering a pair for my daughter for future mountain trecking etc .
on 6 June 2014
I've only worn them around the house and garden, but first impression are that they are really comfy. I'll be trying them out properly this weekend. I had read in the reviews that the sizing was small, so I ordered a half size bigger, with my slightly thicker walking socks they appear to fit me fine.
on 21 February 2014
Comfortable , too early to pass comment on other factors - weatherproofing etc. will test these out next week in Italy