on 10 August 2014
Unbelievable. Words cannot express the way I feel now about this amazing saint. I want all members of my parish to read this book.

It gives meaning to suffering; the way the world is presently; the love of Jesus in the Blessed Eucharist; the love of a mother and especially Our Blessed mother; meaning to our suffering; human love and the wonder of young people. Truly human yet truly divine. A MUST read.

Dr Sandra Doherty
on 31 March 2014
I loved it. So clear, so well written and engaging, really helps you love this great saint (soon to be!)
on 10 June 2014
I love reading every page of this book. St. John Paul is truly a saint! I've highlighted every part that have brought tears to my eyes and touched the very core of my being.
on 11 March 2016
Lovely book in 2 sections- firstly introducing the man who was Karol Wojtyla up to his papacy & secondly discussing his passions/loves. An easy enjoyable read. Loved it.
on 6 December 2015
A brilliant book There is a lot of things about St. John Paul II in the book that I didn't know about. It is a very informative and easy to read biography.
on 6 April 2016
Jason Evert has given us even greater insight to the life of Saint John Paul II. A remarkable account and one not to be missed.
on 23 July 2014
I recommend this book to everyone especially the young people and those who what to know more about St John Paul the great
on 23 August 2015
I love it. Great book with lots of stories and miracles that I was unaware of until now. I would recommend this book.
on 12 August 2015