It is a great kit to new Arduino users and geeks who have sparkling ideas.
You can choose to do soldering in the soldering area. You can also make good use
of the mini breadboard which can save your time of soldering. Try any circuit
you want to the Arduino. You also can choose to use your own breadboard.
* The small soldering area
* Access to a BlueSMiRF socket for wireless communication between Arduinos
* 2 general LEDs
* 1 general pushbutton switch
* 1 Arduino reset switch brought to top level
* 5V, GND, and Raw pins are exposed as well
* All Arduino pins are brought to the top level
* 170 tie points.
* Self-adhesive backing to stick on the Arduino Protoytpe Shield
* Measures 1.7"x1.3"
1 x SainSmart Prototype Shield
1 x Mini Breadboard
65x Jumper Cable
Image not available for