Packed full of color photographs of every bird listed, as well as handy hints on watching birds.
This brand new series is designed to give everyone visiting far away places a pocket guide to the birds that they might see
• Covers 360 species – all the common wild birds found in East Africa
• Illustrated with over 370 colour photographs
• Covers the major areas visited by safaris – Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and surrounding countries
• Written by wildlife experts who have been leading safaris in East Africa for the last twenty years.
• Hints on watching, and photographing, birds.
• The ideal guide for all people embarking on a safari