Format: Hardcover|Change

on 27 August 2012
This wonderful book is full of beautiful designs that make you want to rush off and make them. Instructions are clear and fulsome with drawings that make things even clearer, I am dispraxic but have had no trouble understanding Sabine Lippert's instructions. If you like pretty thigs then this is a book you will want to own. The Bead Jewellery Bible: The Complete Creative Guide to Making Your Own Bead Jewellery
I bought this book at the same time and it has lots of information with good photographs, instructions are not so fulsome and I have to read it a few times before I get things in the right order, but a lovely book with some beautiful projects.
on 17 July 2012
I had this book on pre-order and was not disappointed when it arrived. There are 30 beautiful designs, some easy and some more intricate. The instructions are clear and easy to follow. The author has included netting, peyote stitch, and right-angle weave (in all its forms). There is lots to inspire you and also a useful final chapter on how the author approaches design.
on 16 September 2013
This book has a lot of nice and beautiful designs. The only thing I hate is that it is based on written instructions. I'm more used to patterns and step by step bead graphs - I even have a lot of Japanese beading books that I can't read but are easy to follow thanks to detailed graphs. So the beadwork is stunning but I wish there would be more illustrations.
on 31 December 2012
I'm fairly new to beading but have found I can actually make items from this lovely book.I am gradually working my way through. I highly recommend it. There is plenty here for all levels,I should think. Delivery prompt.
on 3 September 2012
the book beaded fantasies is a good book for all beaders .vere well put together .and easy to follow .I would buy another book .got the book from amazon .co.uk
on 24 August 2013
This book is Ideal for the beader that enjoys cabuchon beaded work. Clear illustrations and reasonably clear instructions throughout the book
on 29 August 2013
This book will give you a lot of ideas with beautiful pictures but the projects described step by step are NOT for beginners!!
on 13 July 2012
I found this book interesting and very informative. The patterns are straightforward to follow and they range from styles for every day wear to the more sophisticated. I was certainly recommed this book for intermediate to the more advanced beaders.
on 26 February 2013
My wife took up beadweaving and was recommended this book. It might be a master class book but it's we laid out and very easy to follow.
on 22 February 2014
For those of you wanting to take your beading up a notch, this is the book for you. Stunning pictures, gorgeous designs & all so rich & yummy. I cannot wait to start. But I will have to buy a lot of shiny bits first. Not for the faint hearted & I expect they are all quite pricy to make but I think the end result will be worth it. Love it.