Colour: White|Change

on 30 December 2011
Sabichi 6pc Super Value 11OZ Stoneware Mug Set

I have just bought these and the first thing that I noticed was the colour - not white as per photo, but a greyish look. They are, however stoneware and I cannot see any faults in any of the mugs, just disappointing to see this non white colour. I can live with them as they are for daily use but not for anything else. As I only paid about £2.00 per mug I cannot complain and the quality is fine, it is just a minor irritation. You get what you pay for, I wanted Denby mugs, but even at sale price, too expensive for me, if you want good solid stoneware mugs and do not mind the colour, these are just fine.
on 10 May 2013
Some other reviews seem to describe a grey look to these mugs, but the set that I received were definitely white. They're a little bit smaller than in would have liked but for this price I was expecting it. A good buy!
on 26 July 2013
Arrived safely. Just plain white mugs, they do the job what more can I say. They also wash up well and appear to be happy to be put in the dishwasher.
on 30 September 2015
MUGS!!! Plain white, solidly made mugs. Big enough for a good cup of tea (not so big that you feel you need to add a second bag!). Handle is large enough that you don't have to stick your pinkie out whilst drinking (although I'm sure you could if you wanted to).
on 13 October 2012
The only other review complains about the colour of these mugs. I can't see anything wrong with the colour. To me the mugs look white - but they're described as "stoneware" anyway, which does suggest a more earthy colour. Bottom line is at £4 a set of 6, who's complaining?
on 3 August 2013
Yep. These are really good value. Have stayed stain free so far and are plenty big enough. Thought they might be slightly larger, but we are happy with them.
on 23 November 2012
Good quality mugs, although basic in look, just what I was looking for. Value for money however the cost of delivery made the item not as cheap as expected.
on 10 February 2013
I have to admit these mugs were a disappointment. They are actually pretty small (i like a big mug of tea) and they are also very thin. I do prefer a chunky mug. But they werent expensive, so i suppose you get what you pay for really. I think in future il stick to choosing mugs from the High St, where you can actually hold the product.
on 13 February 2013
White (ish - actually light grey), hold coffee, reasonable quality excellent price, exactly what I wanted.
What more could I ask for
on 14 August 2014
I did read the reviews beforehand, and saw that a few people had mentioned that the ones they received were not white, and more of a dirty white…..unfortunately, mine are the same….If you want a really clean white set of mugs, I wouldn't try these