on 17 November 2013
bought as part of a set (headbands and wristbands) good quality for any sport

only drawback is postage is quite expensive so bought a couple of sets together to make it worthwhile
on 18 August 2013
Unlike other head bands bought recently this branded one is good quality and reasonably priced. I wouldn't bother with cheap and nasty imitations if I were you!
on 27 March 2014
I use this for running. It is perfect. the band is very soft and absorbant. Highly recommend over the cheaper ones.
on 29 August 2013
it is what is is works well and is as good as I think it can be collours good and do not run so nice product.
on 7 May 2014
Does what it says on the tin and it Washes well. Keeping up my rep at the gym very unnapoleon dynamite!!
on 15 April 2014
I've been working out on my Crosstrainer each morning. This has generated a lot of sweat running down into my eyes. This headband has enabled my hands to be free for the full programme, making it a lot more efficient.
on 24 June 2013
Quick delivery, reasonable price and good quality sweatbands. I use them every day and they are holding up to washing and wearing very well.
on 27 June 2014
Delivery was very quick. Product washes well and fulfills its purpose. I even went and bought another one which also arrived quickly.
on 11 January 2014
This head band is a great quality and lovely colour. It is think and soft and very absorbent. A great buy.
on 10 April 2016
This does the job of keeping sweat out your eyes (45 min high powered runs). My only criticism is that due to the material, they take ages to dry after I've washed it... up the 3 days. I've bought more Halo sweatbands as they dry overnight and do a better job of wicking sweat away.