Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 21 March 2015
I just want to show my support for this author. Currently I have all 15 books and have read 13 of them. There are another 4 on their way, God help me. I will buy them all and I will enjoy them all as I have the 13 so far. Think you can see the rather transparent plot? Pretty obvious what will happen next? Not with this guy, he's got a great imagination; works for me anyway. Where he finds his time to write so much is beyond me but Im very glad that he does. Hollywood is coming! Sorry this is not a helpful review for the individual book but Im behind on reviews too. I will try to review just after I finish a book in future. Enjoy!
on 5 October 2014
After the brilliant Ethan Warner series I was worried I would not enjoy the Atlantia series as much. However was hooked from the very beginning. The descriptive writing style takes you aboard the Atlantia, a colonial prison ship which escaped Armageddon on it's planet Ethera. The story follows the fight to stay alive amid other species and once started is impossible to put down!
on 30 December 2014
A good read, I had difficulty in putting it down.I liked the idea of nano robots taking over a person, it does again, as in all good science fiction ask questions about where humanity is going and whether we, even now are sowing the seeds of our own destruction.
on 16 March 2016
Pretty bad, but I didn't hate it so 2/5, I have no idea how it managed to get so many 5 star reviews, except that reading the reviews it really does sound like they were reading a different book, especially those thanking the author for a 'review copy'.

This book started with promise, but then looses it's way with space pirates that appear and disappear, an infamous criminal that no-ones heard of, a lowly drug dealer that's a leader of men and that's just the first couple of chapters. I'd love to know the thought behind an unarmed naked woman suffering from muscle anthropy slaughtering groups of armed criminals even though she has no training or experience - beginners luck? There's a scene in the middle where someone fills us in on the 'baddies' backstory, even though there's no possible way they could know any of it.

The bad fiction isn't helped by the really bad science; some of the most advanced technology in the future has some really obvious flaws and the laws of physics are treated more as a guide.
on 5 June 2014
Fast paced from start to finish. I would have started book 2 but it is not yet available. Would have made a good star trek episode
on 20 December 2014
A very easy book to get stuck into you really want the human race to kick ass but will have to come up with some crazy idea's.
on 17 August 2014
I did think I would become as so grip to this series after the first but I when straight to next book
on 10 May 2014
One is totally immersed in the tale and feels part of the action, the story telling is brilliant with never a moment to return to reality as one is taken page by exciting page on this voyage to the future.
on 8 April 2014
Firstly like I'd like to thank Dean Crawford for allowing me to have an advanced copy of his first science fiction novel. Having read all of the Ethan Warner series, I was intrigued to read something a little different. As with Dean's other titles you are in the mix straight away and you follow Evelyn as a survivor and her fight for survival against mounting odds. The story flows very well and it is very difficult to put down. There are times that are heart warming and others when you are thinking, 'no, don't let that happen'. The links in time really help add a new dimension to this, but you'll have to read it to find out why. This is definitely a series that will be well worth reading and I can't wait for the next instalment.
on 6 March 2016
This is the second book by Dean Crawford that I have read and he just doesn't fail to deliver on a brilliant story line or plot utterly fantastic on to the next book in the series for me !!!