on 28 March 2013
I was happy to have found knee-high cotton socks previously on Amazon; the only (very slight) disappointment was that the material was somewhat heavier than I had hoped. Hoping for somewhat lighter material, I tried these socks, and they are exactly what I had hoped they would be: all cotton, light weight, and comfortable.
on 2 January 2013
Keeping those tootsies warm with these is ideal. In the cold weather these are bril. Don't let the cold freeze those little digits, get these to keep the forgotten parts of the body awrm & cozy.
on 6 July 2015
I buy these for my other half, they are fine for his size 9 feet. The grip is good but not tight.
on 27 August 2014
very good fitted not to tight they stays up all day
on 15 September 2014
Good fit
Don't was too well, though.
on 18 March 2015
Very good thanks
on 6 June 2014
Do you know how difficult it is to get long hose? Well Amazon sorted that. Only thing is |I would have liked navy blue
on 10 May 2016