on 2 April 2014
Its sometimes the simple ideas which work best. Just a series of plastic bowls which fit into each other - Russian doll style. I bought them to use for camping but just as good for packed lunches during the day.

I only have two, very small issues but I think they need pointing out.

1) Not really sure how effective the seasoning pot is especially if a bit of damp gets in
2) Spill free cup isn't really what I expected, its simply a bowl with a handle and lid. Perhaps that's me being fussy.

All in all a great little set and half the price of the other similar products.
on 3 January 2015
It's a great product for hiking because its compact and won't take up a lot of space in your rucksack. It also contains handy containers and a spork which saves carrying metal forks & knives like i used to. However i don't understand why a seasoning pot is there because who need seasoning whilst camping? i suppose its a bonus though and can be used for kindling. The smaller container is kinda useless as it wont fit into the box because it has to fit into the bigger container which has food in. Anyway it is still great and looks cool.
on 30 October 2014
I had one of these sets in 2007 and loved it then, went cycle touring for 3 months and used it every day. This newer version has improved on the old so I am very pleased. Its unique triangular shape seems to make it adaptable to fit comfortably into cycle panniers along with other gear. I suspect a circular one would create wasted space, so very clever.
on 2 June 2015
I ordered this for when I go walking. It looked great on the screen and I purchased it. When it arrived i looked a little smaller in real life, the large triangular tub has a great sealing lid and all of the other components fit nicely inside. the smaller tub or cup also has a nice snap on locking lid so you could keep coffee or tea in it without the fear of it pilling everywhere. My only problem and I can’t understand why, but the middle size containers lid is useless it does not stay on. I have tried to screw it tight, push it on but it will not stay put. so renders the middle size bowl pretty much useless for storing anything. I was going to ask the seller but that option has now been removed so, if you’re going to buy it maybe ask the question first. other than that nice little lunch box with extras.
on 6 June 2015
I bought this set for a hotel stay where I was going to have a microwave and a fridge, but no crookery. And this is exactly what I needed. The different containers are microwave safe. The big one is really handy for food leftovers. I like that it has a condiments box so I could add some salt and pepper to my ready meals. The spork is sturdy enough and the cup holds like 200ml. The lid is not very spillproof, that's the only issue. You can use the big container as a plate and it holds a normal size portion of food. But it doesn't take much space in a suitcase, which is really nice.
Also, I received the item quickly and properly packed. And I got it in purple, which I love.
Overall, I'm quite happy with my purchase and I would definitely recommend it for any budget traveller.
on 28 April 2015
Great little product. Compact, light, and easy to carry. I can't vouch for the containment of soggy foods as of yet but as something to carry relatively dry foods its fab. The pieces feel sturdy and well built and fit together quite well. The chopping board/drainer is a nice little feature. I would definitely recommend purchasing this item.
on 1 September 2013
Very well-designed product - a friend had one on a recent camping trip and I bought one for myself as soon as I got home. This is a useful little compendium of the kitchen stuff you really need in carry-able form for hiking. Nested airtight food storage boxes, outer box can be plate/bowl or bigger airtight storage box. I'm prone to eat straight out of the billycan when camping so the bigger box makes good storage - but a plate to put your bread on is also useful. Despite small size, the cutting board is surprisingly effectual - strainer bowl is a useful feature for washing rice etc. Not completely convinced by the spice shaker but overall it's a really handy, versatile and sturdy camping gadget.
on 13 May 2015
very happy with these
in fact for the money you cant go wrong
on 16 May 2015
Very compact and does exactly what it says
on 22 June 2015
Useful set when camping & not much space