on 23 October 2013
The rice cooked to perfection at the first attempt much to my suprise. The rice cooker does spit water around the lid on the initial boil then quietens down. The point missed on some rice cooker reviews is there's oodles less cleaning to do than cooking on a hob with a pan, plus it dosn't require constant attention just place the rice and water in the cooker and it will cook the rice then switch to "keep warm" until you serve. We are very happy with the purchase!
on 13 March 2014
I love this rice cooker, it does the job to perfection. I do add a little more water than it says as I like my rice to be a little softer and not crunchy.
on 24 July 2013
Does what it says on the box...works quickly & produces well cooked rice. The lid is a bit loose and when cooking it can spit hot water out of the unit.
on 3 July 2014
Great size. Would not recommend it as it broke after 3rd use!!
on 18 January 2014
Bought for daughter, she is very happy with it and uses it a lot. easier for her with little child
on 6 September 2015
I initially gave this product 5 stars and a great review. But that was 3 months ago when it first arrived. It no longer operates correctly unless I hold the plug into the socket on the cooker. The connection has become so loose that the rice cooker switches itself on and off continually. I wrote to the seller who told me I would have to pay to send the rice cooker back to them - registered post. Why should I have to pay to send it back? The cost of registered post will probably be as much as the rice cooker was to purchase.
on 19 February 2014
but... not sure about the quality of the electric ring. It seems to be getting slightly scratched in a few places.
VINE VOICEon 13 October 2015
I always thought a device such as this was a gimmick until a friend at a party was raving about his!

I hate rice cooking rice. I always make it wrong and the mess created afterwards puts me off making it.

I decided to give this a go and its changed my life! The rice cooks perfectly in around 15 minutes, hardly any mess to clean up and perfect rice!

Love, love love this product.
on 11 April 2015
I was a bit nervous buying this as I thought I would be wasting my money but it's been good.
It's made cheap but I really didn't want an all singing dancing cooker, it just cooks rice lol.
on 29 August 2015
I too find the rice cooker spits, but no problem. I also find that the rice sticks to the bottom of the bowl, even if I try lightly oiling it first. This never happened with my previous cooker. Not bad though, fair price.
Bob Stead.