on 6 January 2014
I only wore the necklace for two days before I suddenly noticed that the pendant was hanging much lower than it had been. I don't remember catching the chain or pulling it, but it seems that the soft links have opened up and lengthened the chain to almost double the original length.
on 21 July 2013
I brought 2 of the 10" chains as ankle bracelets. Very pretty, but they are very stingy on their measurements. Not enough to send back, but when laid out on a Weights and Measure ruler (I'm a bit old fashioned and still have one, and appreciate that every tape measure shows a different size unless marked W&M) it is about 1/16th off. They also measure using the clasps yet my other ankle bracelets and in fact all my other bracelets measure the chain then the clasps.
Very pretty. May buy more, not sure yet.
Arrived very quickly, and very pretty packaging.
Would recommend.
on 12 September 2012
After reading the reviews for this product I was not surprised to find it thinner than the image shows. So far I have worn it every day and it is just as nice as when it arrived.
on 29 January 2014
I needed to replace another chain which, although claiming to be silver, had started to develop what looked like rusty patches.

Inadvertently I seem to have purchased the same item again, with the same result!

These are not particularly cheap items but they are light weight with a flimsy catch.

Better to go to the high street and feel waht you are buying before you part with the cash
on 22 February 2014
Really great piece well worth the money and delivered very quickly I brought two now and would recommend to anyone that this is we'll worth a but
on 18 January 2014
Good quality & very reasonable price. Have quite a few pendants to wear it with. Very pleased indeed would highly recommend
on 13 April 2013
Ordered on Saturday received on the Monday which was really good. It just comes in an envelope so will go through letter box. Mine came in a cute little pink giftbox with a bow on it.

A lot of people on here said the chain is smaller than they expected. i didnt find this. Its not as thin as the white gold one my pendant originally came on which was tiny. This is a nice, standard size. the clasp is a bit stiff and tight so fiddly, and looks a little cheap, but come on, you're not paying much here! Length was spot on, I got 20inch which comes to a perfect length for me (im a big girl so fat neck! comes above a normal scoop top line, without being too short or tight).

Ive had it a week now, dont take it off for bed etc. I have noticed my long hair seems to get tangled around it and i get little clumps caught, but ive had this with all chains of this style before.

It looks nice and is great value for the money paid. no complaints
on 29 December 2013
very good quality chain, the length was exactly as ordered, and it has a lovely finish, better then link chains
on 14 July 2012
From the picture I had expected the necklace to be a bit bigger and thicker, but it's quite a precious, yet sturdy piece of jewellery. The lobster claw clasp is large enough to operate for those with short nails or clumsy hands and the chain is thin enough to hang even the narrowest of pendants on it. Very pleased!
on 30 October 2012
the photo is misleading and it should say next to it something along the lines of 'not actual size'. I didn't expect it to be as shown in the picture but it was a shock seeing just how thin it is even after reading the reviews saying it was thinner than shown. However, it is a nice chain and pretty, it seems well made and the price is fair for what it is. There was free delivery and it did arrive quickly. Time will tell if it's good enough to hold the sturdy pendant I have on it and bought it for.