SR - Don't Laugh But That's My Dad! Babygrow 100% Organic in Milk Carton
- 100% thick Organic Cotton made under The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), The Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and The Soil Association high standards. Please see our description below about our fabric.
- Purchase as a gift! We can send this item out as a gift, where no invoice is inserted in the package and we include a card with a message of your choice in. Just fill in a gift message at checkout.
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Wash up to 80C, Can be Ironed Over, Tumble Dry, Do Not Dry Clean & Do Not Bleach
- Long Sleeve
- Available in 0-6M, 6-12M, 12-18M, 18-24M in a Baby & Toddler Lap T-Shirt. 3-4 yrs and 5-6 years in a unisex childrens t-shirt or babygro sizes Newborn, 0-6M, 6-12M and 12-18M.
- Each item of clothing comes Individually Gift wrapped in our Designer Spoilt Rotten Milk Carton with a re-useable lid. Printed with non-toxic print that uses no chemicals and does not damage the cotton fibres to ensure a soft feel with a funky design.
- Funky Designer Brand available in Baby & Toddler T-Shirts and Babygros, all with hundreds of designs to choose from. All can be found in the Amazon Catalog!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Our Baby T-Shirts and Baby grows are made from a high quality 100% organic cotton and abide by;
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
The Fair Wear Foundation (FWF)
and The Soil Association
We ensure you will receive a thick, soft and gentle organic cotton garment that is best for your babies delicate skin. The cotton is thick at 200gsm*, which is noticeably thicker than other cotton baby clothing on the market. This high quality thick cotton is soft and gentle to your babies skin.
Why do we choose Organic Cotton at Spoilt Rotten?Did you know that traditional Cotton is the second most pesticide-laden crop in the world? Five of the top nine pesticides used on cotton in the U.S. (cyanide, dicofol, naled, propargite and trifluralin) are well known as dangerous chemicals.
Organic Cotton on the other hand is grown in certified pesticide-free and hericide-free soil using organic farming methods, covered in the Global Organic Textiles Standard. A babies skin is 5 times thinner than our own, allowing toxins to penetrate much more easily. With organic cotton you can be sure that during production no harmful chemicals were used which also makes it less likely to trigger allergies.
Organic Cotton is also softer, for your babies skin, as the fibres have not been damaged by the chemicals.The print on the front of the garments are also non-harmful and no chemicals are used. They are all individually printed to order so you can be sure of a high quality standard.
Under GOTS, only garments with 95% or more organic fibres can be labelled as 'organic'. Our babygrows and baby tees at Spoilt Rotten have 100% organic cotton fibres.
Delivered in a funky Spoilt Rotten Milk Carton, which is a perfect and unique gift wrap. The Milk Carton also has a re-useable lid and adds individualality. The Milk Carton is carefully packaged in our strong postal boxes that ensure a safe, undamaged worldwide delivery.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very cute and good quality. The material is thick and smooth.
The wrapping is also supper cute! Perfect for a present!