Size: 100gChange

on 14 April 2012
This was just a fantastic product, the price was so much cheaper than many other websites and the product arrived well packaged and undamaged. I have always loved the taste of these sweets, certainly not a flavour you get anywhere else. Will definitely buy this again!
33 comments8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 December 2011
Bought these sweets as a gift.... I was thrilled with the price, less than half the price I usually pay! Amazing will definitely buy again!
on 31 January 2013
I've been addicted to Floral Gums since I was a young girl (many years ago!) and in recent years have bought many jars of these from different suppliers. Over the last couple of years the quality has varied significantly and has been rather hit and miss. Ranging from oversized 'pastey' gums to rock hard tasteless gums.

I was not totally sure about buying these after reading some of the negative comments on Amazon but have been more than happy with my purchase and will certainly be buying again from here in the future.

The gums received were medium chewy with more taste than several of the batches recently purchased - the only downside is I can't stop eating them so they wont last very long!
on 28 May 2013
excellent value arrived on time bought as a present for a birthday treat for wife she said one of the best presents she had ever received brought back memories of childhood
on 24 March 2013
As a child,I always used to buy these sweets and, I was so pleased to find them still available. They bring back memories of hot summer days with friends,as we shared the sweets between us. So many of the items, remembered from childhood ,are lost and gone. But these sweets have long since been my favourites.
They have, as their name suggests, a floral smell and taste which is unique. They will always bring a smile of chilhood days and friends.
on 10 May 2013
i just had to get it i love these sweets as much as i do alot of people hate it .its one of those sweets you even love it or hate it and i love it lol.....
on 21 May 2013
great value for money fast delivery will be buying regular because the children love them so much the btub is done in no time. thank you
on 7 April 2013
Just like reliving my childhood. That is if I can get past hubby and one of our sons first. The floral gums are just as they should be.
on 27 April 2013
These sweets are just the thing to keep the grand kids quiet. They also taste good and are a good price.
on 30 May 2012
I bought these for my friends birthday, I've never thought a jar of sweets would make her so happy!!! The taste reminded her of when she was young.