on 8 February 2013
I work in an office where the lighting irritates my eyes so decided to try one of these visors to help lesten the problem. The item arrived promptly and does seem to help because it means I can't see the light strips in my line of sight any more. Ultimately the lights need replacing, but that's nothing to to with the quality of this product, I just thought some background might be useful.

The visor is well made, nice soft cotton with a good, sturdy peak and a velcro strap for adjustment. Once it's been on my head a while I hardly feel it's there. If I was using it for sports I'd just strap it on tighter.

What more can I say? I wanted to buy it from my local sports shop, but was told they're not in season yet and there was no offer to order one in. No wonder the high street is struggling...
on 19 September 2013
This is fantastic and solves a long-lasting problem for me. I do a lot of hill-walking and find that when the sun is low in the sky as it is from September to May, I can't see when facing the sun because of the glare. Even with polarised sunglasses, the glare is completely blinding. I've tried wearing baseball caps and hats with brims, but I'm really not a hat person. Besides, in windy weather, they tend to blow away. The sun visor is the perfect solution. And call me eccentric if you like, but I also find it useful indoors when watching TV on a sunny evening. The peak is just the right size and shape to cut the glare from reflected sunshine. perfect at the price!
on 12 May 2012
I ordered several of these visors, they are not the best I have ever had, but they represent good value for money and as most visors are usually too stained to use for more than one season, they are perfect. Arrived very quickly.
on 7 June 2013
Well made and fully adjustable! (not "one size fits all heads"). Ideal for watching TV or screens, if background light is too bright above the screen, if anyone has cataracts developing - just tilt the peak down a bit. Excellent and really comfortable. Maybe this product should also appear under "optical" and "motoring accessories" too.
on 1 May 2013
It's nice to be able to buy a decent visor at a decent price and not have to pay over the odds because its got a sporting name/label on it. I dont know how long they last but if it gets me through the summer I'm ok with that. Just the ticket for golf and sunny days. The peak is a decent size and the back has adjustable velcro fastening. 5 stars from me.
Nice hat! Even fits my large head! I am normally a 60cm+ and so many hats, caps and visors are on their last notch for me. This fits with plenty of hook & loop (aka Velcro) to spare so it doesn't come undone.

Keeps the sun out of my eyes when driving because you can just pull the visor to where the sun is shining through the windscreen or side window. I imagine that golfers and fishermen might like it too (but beware of sunburn on top of your head - don't ask me how I know this).

Comfortable to wear and keeps the head cool(er) because there's no cap element (which is why I bought it). In the winter I may well go back to my cap for extra warmth. For summer, this is the one.

Good value and recommended.

---
Useful review? Click the button!
on 24 June 2014
I am very pleased with this visor. It is great for when I am working in the garden or walking on the beach. It is adjustable so it fits perfectly. I recommend it.
on 18 June 2014
I have bought this to replace my cap for playing tennis. I tight my hair back into a ponytail, but it gets into the way when wearing a conventional cap and gets too hot sometimes.

the visor was delivered as described and fixed the above problem. I would recommend this to my friends.
on 26 February 2012
Very pleased with this visa - better quality than I was expecting and good colours. Send promptly as well. thanks
on 31 July 2014
These are such a bargain! I wanted a sun visor for when I am running, as I am worried about falling whilst wearing sunglasses and hurting myself. They are comfy to wear (with a good amount of adjustment in the velcro band - which is handy as I have a small head!) and double up as a sweat band! They look nice on and the visor part is big enough to shade my whole face from the sun, so no odd tan/burn lines, without being so big I can't see. I haven't tried washing it yet, but at this price I am not too concerned even if it only lasts a season.