Price:£15.40+ Free shipping

on 11 February 2013
I've previously used a normal Spibelt running pouch to carry a phone, credit card and key etc. Its fantastic and you hardly know its there. As I'm training for a marathon, I wanted a solution for longer runs to carry gels. I was delighted to find this when I searched on amazon. Tried it out at the weekend and its great. Recommended.
on 5 March 2014
I bought this to carry SIS gels on my marathon. When received I was concerned that the gels wouldn't fit in the loops. No worries, they take some work to get in but hold tightly and are easy to remove on the move. In addition it also carries my phone and credit card with no bounce to the point I don't know it's there.

Recommended.
on 20 August 2013
Spot on for the longest runs, with capacity for gels, and I even managed to put a bottle of sunblock in the large zipped pocket.
on 29 September 2015
my go to belt for running. Always use it for my phone. The loops are perfect for gels in a marathon. My last one lasted years before the elastic wore out and I replaced it with this one.
on 18 March 2016
Brilliant accessory. Comfortable and efficient. Fits well and hardly notice it.
on 10 March 2015
Good product gel loops are tight to hold gels successfully
on 9 March 2015
Every serious runner needs one..perfect
on 17 March 2014
Having used other, albeit cheaper, marathon belts, this is way ahead and my only choice for a race. I was going to knock it down 1 star for being very pricey for what it is, but you get a quality product designed very well. I have used belts that don't tighten well and ones that have pouch that is too large. Well no such problems here, it adjusts so that you barely notice it. The pouch is small but expands to fit all your essentials in, it really doesn't move when you run. So if you are contemplating splashing the dosh on a marathon belt, this is the Rolls Royce and gives you piece of mind as you churn out the miles. So you do get what you pay for, a quality item that is fit for purpose.
on 7 March 2014
Have bought sip lets before and always happy with them. Pouch holds phone, card, key easily and comfortably. Doesn't bounce around at all. Loops hold my energy gels very securely indeed. Would recommend to any runners and have done to all my mates
on 26 February 2013
....to appreciate this I guess. I bought it for a leaving present for work colleague who is running the London marathon this year. He was delighted with it.
As a non-runner, it just seems like a strap from a rucksack, with some slots in it. But as a runner, it has a handy zip up bag for a small set of keys, or phone etc. that section is quite small, but obviously you wouldn't want to be running around with all your worldly goods on a long distance run anyway (unless you were super fit and wanted to save money on removal men when moving house).

It has loops around it, for some kind of energy snack - they weren't very a big, so the energy snacks would have to be a specific kind of brand or type I guess.

4 stars - the runner loved it, to me, it was expensive for what it is.