- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Osprey Publishing (25 Aug. 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1841762229
- ISBN-13: 978-1841762227
- Product Dimensions: 18.4 x 0.7 x 24.8 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 46,293 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
SPAD VII Aces of World War 1 (Aircraft of the Aces) Paperback – 25 Aug 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
A resident of Leesburg, Virginia, Jon Guttman is senior editor, research director and contributing writer for Primedia Enthusiast Publications. Specialising in World War 1 aviation, he has written six titles in the past, although this is his first volume for Osprey. Berkshire-based Harry Dempsey is a talented profile artist who specialises in fighter aircraft of World War 1. He has illustrated all of Osprey's World War 1 Aircraft of the Aces titles to date.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
One of the earliest SPAD VIIs to reach operational units was S115, which was in turn assigned to Sous-Lt Georges Guynemer of N3 'les Cigognes' ('the Storks') on 2 September 1916. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Ireland
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > World War I 1914-1918
- Books > History > Europe > World War I 1914-1918
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Air Forces
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Special & Elite Forces
- Books > History > Military History > World War I
- Books > History > World History > World War I 1914-1918
- Books > Reference > Transport > Aviation
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Warfare & Defence