Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop now

on 28 August 2012
For the price this is an excellent ring. The shank is darker than expected looks like platinum and is the same coluor as my Mum's platinum engagment ring. Also the stone is very convincing looking like a real diamond in most lights. However I would say it looks less than one carat.
on 19 January 2015
I really liked this ring The only problem i had was i thought 1.5ct meant the ring would be one and a half carot in size, It was in fact half a carat in size.odd as i thought half a carat was written 0,50
i contacted the seller and they said they were happy to refund or exchange the ring. So am in the process of doing that. Having said that the ring is gorgeous!! i popped it on next to my engagement ring which is a half caret platinum and you couldn't tell them apart.
Hope this has helped
on 30 August 2013
Bought this so I didn't have to take my engagement ring on holiday and loose it when my fingers got hot and fat. Ordered it on the Thursday evening and emailed the company on the Friday asking if I could pay extra to get it delivered quickly as my holiday was early the following Wednesday morning. I didn't have to worry though as the ring arrived in the post on the Saturday morning.
My white gold wedding ring has a milled edge and the colour of the band goes perfectly with that, not sure if it would be the same if it was plain white gold though.
Overall extremely pleased with what I got, how much I paid for it and how quickly it arrived
on 12 November 2015
Very raised diamond which made it look cheap. Ok until my engagement ring is fixed. Great communication with seller, changed my ring size at the last minute. Arrived quickly & great price.
on 18 September 2014
Bit bigger than I was expecting but nice ring looks the part when its on but maybe the colour is slightly darker than the picture looks
on 30 March 2013
The ring is absolutely beautiful, the only problem with it is that some of the claws around the Swarovski crystal are slightly bent making the ring look cheap. Aside from the claws being mis-shaped, the ring looks very realistic and expensive and the delivery was very fast.
on 29 June 2013
I got this ring for my girlfriend as she told me not to get an expensive ring for her, we had only been together a short time but when I got her this, she said yes and kisses me. She cried but she loves it and said the sparkle is immense :)
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 April 2013
I ordered the ring as a gift for myself, delivery was amazing, came the next day, and i did not pay for next day delivery,and the quality of the ring is amazing for the money, and the sizing, I am more than pleased, with my purchase!!!!!!.
on 20 March 2013
Recently received and was delivered very quickly! The quality of the ring is great and fits perfectly, the diamond shines in the light and looks great on considering the cheap price it looks expensive. Would recommend this ring!
on 18 July 2013
Just what I wanted as I didn't want to take my original ring in hospital with me as it was too expensive.