Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 11-17 of 17 questions
votes
Yes it does with a small charge.We use it on our classic car and it keeps the battery topped up!
2 Aug 2014 by sue stratford
votes
There is no reason why not if the power is chosen right, as long as you can stop it being stolen. I use it on a ride on mower which is locked away and the panel is attached to the outside of the garage.
10 Jun 2014 by JD
votes
Yes, sure. Works o.k. (can also be clipped to battery direct although we found more secure fastened to lighter inside the car.) Hope this helps John (Spain)
11 Apr 2014 by John Bingham
votes
I'm not a mechanic & it's many moons since I owned a motorcycle - but - I suppose it depends where the bike will be stood? As long as you can get at the battery terminals & - assuming the electrics on the bike are same as a car - & assuming the solar panel can be placed & secured where there is light/sun - & assuming the bike will not be left in a vulnerable position then I cant see any reason why not! Don't forget it is not for charging a flat battery. It's only a 'trickle charger'. Regards DavidN
10 Feb 2014 by DavidN
votes
yes,becouse you cannot feed back into the solar panel if the voltage in your electric fence should exceed the solar panel output.
16 Jan 2014 by L. Burtonwood
votes
I had it attached to a car battery and put the solar panel in the back window (the battery is in the boot of my car) to keep it topped up whilst the car itself was off the road for a while over summer, so it did its job. I think the double-sized one is better for caravans and larger batteries. Don't have the output to hand though.
19 Aug 2014 by Tim C
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers