Size: Medium / Large|Colour: Black|Change

on 17 September 2014
Firstly this is not a 'miracle' product, it's not going to instantly change your shape or make you look like the guy in the picture (who clearly doesn't need it...).

It's basically a tight vest. Get it in your size and it won't feel uncomfortably tight or dig in to you. What it does is provide more elastic around your middle so it pulls your gut in a bit and encourages you to leave it there when you breathe, move about etc.
on 18 December 2013
Was a little on the small size, so perhaps order a size larger than you need.
Otherwise, think it is brilliant. Use it lots to support my back, and works really well.
Washes well too.
on 27 July 2014
A brilliant item as it does just what it says. Will probably order a 2nd as you need more than one.
on 7 October 2014
After gaining weight from alcohol, I had gained a very outward belly and breasts, and became very uncomfortable with my body shape. Took the plunge and tried this control vest and very happy with the results. My belly is much flatter and the breasts are not an issue with this on. The weight remains, but the shape of my body looks closer to normal now and has increased my confidence as I can put my weight issue closer to the back of my mind. The fabric is soft and I can wear it for hours without any irritation issues, the fit was spot on, I am a medium and got a medium, and it works for me, so would recommend to stick with your real size so you can wear yours for longer with comfort. Very Glad I bought this vest.
on 28 January 2016
One of those products that does as it says on the tin.
Not going to change your shape drastically but does hold in the chest and that gut that wants to strech out.
More for image and/or confidence. Doesn't make you overly hot but is warm.
Will be buying another one.
on 22 April 2014
Does the job on the muffin top, bought a size small and I'm a 34 waist and 38ish chest. Would recommend for hiding love handles. Also as reviews say pull yhem up from the legs not over the head.
on 15 September 2014
Good value. Did what it said it would do
on 5 July 2014
I bought these two Sodacoda vests,as I had pulled a muscle in my back and wanted extra support. Both are working well with more support.
on 24 April 2015
Fantastic product, fast delivery what more could you ask for will definitely be ordering again for SODACODA A******
on 21 March 2014
He loves wearing them for work and convincing his mates he has been the gym when he hasn't! Very happy customer!

See one answered question