on 11 December 2013
This is our first satnav purchase since we started motor-homing 12 years ago. Delivery seemed to take ages(16 days) from Germany! Setting it up was fairly straight forward. Having used it for nearly two months I find it a bit fiddly switching on and off and would have preferred a larger screen size. Guess I was expecting more for the money, but to be fair it does the job ok and it does select a more suitable route for your size of vehicle. I've noticed the internal battery doesn't last long and needs to be connected to the 12volt supply once on the road, don't wait too long!
My dear wife used to do most of the navigating and we would regularly get into arguments! The stress level has now dropped significantly on the road....a huge positive for both of us. Another good point is that you have the option to select between motorhome routes and routing for your car so is very versatile toward that need.
Overall a very helpful 'box-of-tricks' in your cab.
on 7 June 2014
Spot on for a caravan!!! Really does what is says on the advert would not be without it. Have it with me all the time.
on 29 December 2014
Just what I wanted, had a little problem, my fault, and sorted with supplier by return mail .
Setting off for Spain New Year's day I'm sure it will take me there, door to door.
Suits me fine I did not want Blue tooth, what ever that is ?
on 22 February 2015
This purchase was for the caravan routeing in this machine and so far am very pleased with it, this is a bit different to my Garmin but not at all difficult to program.
on 26 July 2015