Format: Paperback|Change

on 30 October 2011
This could have been a great book, if more emphasis was placed on layout than the (admirably good) graphics and illustrations.
I will be using it as a sort of companion/practice book to the Vocab section of First Aid English, which it replicates almost exactly.
It is not bad for general English practice but my biggest gripe is the wordsearches - the boxes for writing in are absolutely tiny and as my daughter has large handwriting, this is incredibly frustrating.
Overall, not quite worth the £12.95 it cost including postage...
on 9 November 2010
A fantastic buy.
Tom just picks the puzzle book up with ease and spends a lot of time enjoying the activities found in the book. No parental pressure needed!!!
on 31 January 2011
As a parent I have never felt confident enough to help my child with their homework. With this book, we work through exercises together and really do believe it has had a profound affect on Ricky. I recommend this book highly and am sure you will see positive results!
on 25 May 2015
11 year old son was really impressed
on 8 February 2011
Hannah had real fun doing the crosswords and was very excited when she completed one. It was not like homework at all