Colour: Disco|Change

on 29 January 2009
Bought this skate bag from another retailer (a bit cheaper). Good quality product - pocket on the outside to take your wrist guards. BUT a word of caution. This bag is supposed to accommodate in-line skates up to (adult) size 6 inside. My daughter only has her in line skates adjusted up to (adult) size 2 and she struggles to get the skates in! Knee & Elbow pads do fit in, as well, if you juggle them but no room for the protective crash hat!! If you are thinking of buying this for adult skates (size 3- 6) - choose another bag.
on 28 December 2012
I have size 5 ice skates and they fit in here no problem, with some room to spare. There is also a handy pocket in the back for money keys, mobile etc. so all you have to bring to the rink is this bag. Would definitely recommend this product, great for the price and seems pretty sturdy.
on 26 November 2013
Mine came this morning, I bought it for my ice hockey skates which are a size 7 they fit perfectly. The bag is lightweight and perfect for carrying skates, its a great size, not too bulky and the little pocket at the back is a great size. Theres also a little slot at the back to put in a piece of card to keep your name on it so people know who's it is. I would recommend it. Its much better than the big box my skates used to stay in!
on 16 January 2012
great carry bag for my new skates, size six and fit perfectly when I don't put on the skate guards probably wouldn't fit any bigger than a size 7 or 8. good quality material that should last a good while, and a pocket on the back which is just the right size to put a pair of gloves in, your spare socks, and a lot more... I manage to fit almost everything I would usually carry on my handbag. absolutely perfect.
on 29 June 2012
I bought two pairs of these for my daughter and son. They both like them very much. Still a bit larger for their ice skates (Size 13 and Size one), this is good as they will have bigger size soon. However, I think these carry bags are only suitable for junior ice skates. They might not be large enough to hold adult ice skates size 4 and up.
on 24 January 2013
My daughter was chuffed to bits with her skate bag - ideal for carrying both her new skates that she got for christmas and a drink and her money.
Well made bag - sturdy!
on 2 November 2011
This skate bag is ok up to a size 6 skate after that its abit small and cant get nothing else in bag.

The bag is sturdy and well made and will last.
on 12 July 2011
This bag is described on this page as fitting up to adult size 9 skates and I have seen it described on many skate retailers' websites as suitable for adult size 10. However, I found it to be a very tight fit for my adult size 7.5 ladies Jackson Mystique figure ice skates, so I have no idea how they are meant to fit adult size 10s! Unless you are buying for a child, I would be wary of buying this bag without trying it yourself first.
on 26 May 2011
I bought this bag to replace one that has been lost to the attic and I am so pleased that I did. My roller-blades fit comfortably (size 6 UK) and there's even a pocket to put wrist guards and the like in the back. The one thing I'd say is that it may not fit larger skates in and the pocket, while useful, is not that big. I have yet to test its full limits for durability, but it does seem sturdy enough the strap is not made of flimsy material. Hope this helps :)
on 30 December 2009
Am a bit annoyed to say the least. After reading reviews of this skate bag saying it was a tight squeeze for roller skates I took the time to contact Skate Asylum (where I had bought the skates from a few months earlier) to check that they would fit. The response I got was "the should do" - really helpful! So I took the chance and ordered them for my dd for Xmas. Guess what - the skates don't fit!!!

Apart from that the bag looks nice and has a handy zip pocket.

I am more annoyed with the seller than the bag!!