on 5 April 2015
This brings me back to the good old days, who needs GTA when you can play some good old Sonic and Streets Of Rage or even better Golden Axe... I love it...
on 27 April 2016
So to start with you get a lot of games for your money which seems great but somehow looking back on the Mega Drive games I was quite disappointed some of the games on there from having them originally I knew were not very good anyway it's always nice to have just one more go on the Games you used to own but believe me there is not a lot of longevity in the games on offer with perhaps exception to a couple of the role-playing games if these are not the ones that interest you I can't see much to make you coming back to want to replay them which is a shame really has when I had the Originals they seemed to be the bee's knees but time really has not been kind
on 4 January 2015
I have been having so much fun playing all these old games. They are just like I remember except the picture is abit better. This is a fantastic value for money nestoliga pack. I highly recommend.
on 18 July 2015
Simply: MEGA! Nostalgia in style on newest hardware. Must have for every arcade fan.
on 25 March 2015
It's good but could have done with a few better games on there.
on 16 January 2016
It was delivered very quickly, in perfect condition, however, the games are presented in a small window in the middle of the screen (Annoying). I forgot how basic these old retro games really are. Played it for about an hour, then sold the disc.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 March 2016
Excellent product turned up next day as promised
on 31 December 2015
Already winning levels on a number of the games, all old favorites.As advertised, colours and graphics great, many hours of fun to be had,considering the amount of games in this compilation a good price also.
on 4 December 2015
Brings back some great memories it includes the first three; Sonic games which were some of the first video games I ever played, plus on of the original side scrolling beat-em-up's 'Streets Of Rage'.
on 7 March 2016
Bought as a present for my boyfriend. Nice to see the old classics all on one disc. Arrived really quickly. Am sure it will be greatly received.