on 26 November 2014
My 30 pin USB that came with my iPad packed up wthout warning. This replacement has a longer and softer cable, and works perfectly I am pleased to say. The plastic body on the 30 pin socket end is deeper than the origional which makes it much easier to grasp to insert and remove from the iPad. I am hopeful that this will extend the life as my iPadis used by my grandchildren who are not as careful as me in removing the cable. Yanking on the cable to pull out the socket is more often used by them. Hopefully I can train them to hold the plastic and gently wiggle the plug free will help.
on 18 August 2014
Bought these as my kids have destroyed their charging leads and wanted something a bit more substantial that might survive the rough treatment dished out by them. Its early days but these appear to be able to withstand rougher treatment due to the sturdier lead and connections - so far well worth the money.
on 19 June 2014
I bought this cable for my iPhone because the other one broke, I'm very happy with it, ask the longer cable makes it easy to plug in beside my bed and still use my phone. It was a good buy and will recommend you to my friends and family
on 1 November 2014
Have had these about 2 months
Thicker than the average cables and therefore at this stage appear to be more resilient to day to day wear
Colour helps stop the arguments with the kids as to whose cables are whose
on 4 November 2014
I had a iPhone for 2 years now, as everyone knows the cable splits and then the connection goes dodgy within six months of purchasing. I have been through at least 12-15 cheap chargers on amazon because they gradually get a weak connection and don't work in computers/laptops. This charger works extremely well and it works in a computer (finally), its sturdy and a good price! Thoroughly recommend if your having issues with chargers!
on 2 July 2015
Due to how fragile the genuine Apple chargers are, I was forced to buy a replacement not too long after I bought my iPhone. I decided to take the plunge with these and it was money well spent! The SDTEK charger is thicker and more durable than the genuine Apple chargers and are also longer, which is quiet useful when I want to charge my phone whilst using it in bed. I have been using this for nearly a year now and have had no problems yet whatsoever. Very happy with my purchase.
on 25 June 2014
Because of its colour this high quality cable is not easy to lose! It seems to be very well made
and is sturdy.
on 23 May 2015
Used this for a while now and whilst the build quality is good, I have noticed that using it to charge my ipad takes ages longer than the original apple cable.My ipad would normally charge in a few hours but this still hasnt completed when left overnight.
I can only assume there is a fault maybe or whats inside is sub standard. My advise is now always buy geniune apple cables!
on 21 July 2015
After going though about 4 very cheap charger cables from the 99p sore, I thought I'd try this one. The length of the cable on this is fantastic and it lasted a long time. Unfortunately I accidentally knocked my phone of the table and the metal bit popped out! If it hadn't been for user stupidity it would probably still be going!
on 1 February 2015
Was looking for a lead to power my ipad, I have a lot of iphone leads lying around but you need a higher rated lead to cope with the added power of an ipad so decided to order this one.
It arrived and I plugged it in a little aprehensively, but the ipad lit up and it began charging! Looks to be a decent quality lead at a very good price so I am very happy with the purchase :-)