on 17 August 2014
I began going the gym back in July 1st 2014. Since then I've been going to the gym 4 times a week. I'm losing weight at a great speed, as well as increasing my fitness levels.

What SCIMX has done for me, is give me that extra boost at the gym, as well as show evidence that its giving me a flatter body in terms of losing more body fat. I was getting to around 50 minutes at the gym of solid lifts, then a further fast sprint on the cycle machines. SCIMX truly gives me a good 30 minutes extra for each gym visit now, and I'm truly feeling great because of it.

It was because this product mentions weight loss that I went for it over products by ON whom I rate very highly for everything else.

The other plus factor for me was how well this product tastes just mixed with a couple of ice cubes and some water. You normally associate milk shakes with those thick beauties from McDonalds. SCIMX has a taste similar to something like Nesquick chocoate that you buy from a shop in that they have a thinner texture but just as nice. SCIMX has that same great chocolate taste a Nesquick shake has, but without needing milk and just adding water, which helps you even further.
on 11 July 2016
Brought this first over a year ago and never looked back since. Three a day really helps when going to the gym 5-6 times a week with heavy lifting. Would recommend to anyone who's looking at ON or any other highly priced protein supplements. Really good value for money.
on 15 February 2015
I use this as my daily morning protein shake. It tastes great, especially with a spoonful of coffee when it's a training day! It has a minimal amount of sugar content, and a great deal of protein for your buck! A really good product
on 19 August 2015
On my second tub of this stuff and it is a great product along side your training.

First tub I ordered was strawberry and tastes pretty good but after reading some reviews I saw that people were rating chocolate as the best flavour so I thought I'd try it this time.....it isn't!

If I was putting a star rating for flavour alone this wouldn't be getting any!
on 13 November 2014
Can be a bit lumpy if you don't leave it long enough after shaking (a lot!). But as a protein shake goes it seems to tick the boxes, I usually use Optimum Nutrition Gold but I needed a cheaper option, recovery is still good with this. I'm not training to get massive gains, but good weight loss, fitness and tone.
on 17 July 2014
Really impressed with this one. It's a lighter whey - not as thick as say their "9-hour" protein which I take post workout. I've started having one of these every morning when I wake up and I swear I'm starting to get a flatter tummy (I'm 41 and never seem to be able to move the little tyre, but this really does seem to help). The only thing I've changed is taking this in the morning along with my usual breakfast (Salmon, Egg, Broccoli). I normally only took one protein shake a day post workout (about 6.30pm), but I have this light one first thing in the morning (8am) and it works for me really well. During workout I also slam about 6-12 nanostack BCCA's and that really helps recovery. Having this light shake first thing in the morning for breakfast seems to keep things bubbling along nicely and, as I said, my stomach is definitely flatter.
on 18 October 2014
this has been a massive help in conjunction with the shred-x and is worth the investment for the purposes of weight loss and management
on 28 March 2016
Good buy when brought on offer, its oringinal price of £31.50 is expensive compared to other brands on the market as the other brands have higher protein per serving. This has high rating because taste is good and i picked it up for £22.
on 7 July 2015
Good protein no real weight loss benefits that I'm aware off physically, u only get what you put in at the gym and kitchen anyway but was hoping for quicker weight loss results.. Tastes good though and bulks u up muscle wise if anything.. Generally good protein just with a name like ripped core and a really good diet I was expecting quicker results
on 24 October 2013
I purchased this instead of USN as the serving number was higher. However the mix is very watery akin to skimmed milk. The taste is weak as well. It does mix very easily however. Personally not something I will but again.