Size: 500ml|Change

on 24 December 2012
Better in all ways than expected. Feels really cool and pleasant on skin, absorbed easily, skin feels elastic and fresh afterwards, excellent preparer for make-up under moisturiser.
on 8 June 2012
This gel is amazing! It just soaks into your skin and makes it feel great. Can't be without it - everyone should use this.
on 25 May 2013
I love this gel, it has completely changed the condition of my skin, my complexion is so smooth and feels a lot less saggier !
on 3 October 2012
I love this stuff - I have sensitive and dull skin and this gel really plumps up my skin making it healthy looking and with no reaction whatsoever. It's just fantastic - great all year round and for both men and women. A really great family product and one I wouldn't want to be without.
on 18 November 2012
As a beautician, I am consistently impressed by this product. I use it in most facials that I do and for retail sales. A good earner. I highly recommend it for use everyday twice a day before face cream. It can be used around the eyes and on the eyelashes. Also use on the lips. You will eventually see a plumping effect.
on 28 April 2013
Every women needs this beauty product,after trying sample from magazine I was hooked,im women going to be 30 & even though my skin is looking good for my age this product just gives it that little bit extra,trust me you wont be disappointed if used continuously.
on 3 May 2013
I have used this product before. Smells lovely, sinks in easily, non greasy, non sticky, great base for moisturiser then make-up. Noticeable difference to how the skin feels and looks........
on 1 May 2013
Find it worth while to purchase the larger order now as it has proven to be excellent on my face and use it all over now
on 16 July 2013
I have been using this product for a few weeks now and haven't noticed any dramatic difference to the texture of my skin but I'm prepared to continue for the time being.
VINE VOICEon 3 October 2014
I am really confused over this product, I have used it for a while and it sinks in fast and leaves skin soft if do overnight, and yet when did hands found it drying, the product does contain alcohol which I am not keen on, but many swear by this product, maybe buy this in smaller size to see if you like it.