on 24 March 2014
These little lights are great, I wasn't expecting much as they are so cheap, but they are bright and very handy, easy to take on and off and small enough to pop in your pocket. Really recommend them.
on 17 March 2014
I got these as an extra back-up set of lights but they are brilliant. They are so easy to wrap around various areas of your bike as well as maybe your bag, helmet etc. They seem bright and effective and you can slip them in your pocket when you park up to stop scallies from nicking them!
on 5 February 2014
quick and easy to fit ,and grandchildren loved them, good value for money would recommend them to friends and family
on 24 February 2014
Took a while to arrive but was worth the wait, well worth the money as my local supermarket is selling the same ones at double the price
 2 Step Review:

- Attach the lights to the handlebar and under the seat (the way I did it)
- Press the button and enjoy the disco lights on your bike

To put simply, these lights exceeded my expectations when I received them to when I installed them in less than 5 seconds.
As in the video, these are lights are BRIGHT, they aren't too dim or they aren't too blindingly bright but they are right for night time rides.

There are three modes, solid light, strobe light, slow strobe light. (SHOWN IN VIDEO)

It came in a bag for protective tablet cases but I think that's just how they package their normal electrical accessories.
on 14 September 2013
For the price, a very good product. This is the second set I have bought, for my road bike, as the originals worked so well on my hybrid.
on 24 February 2014
Very compact little shines, easy to put on and off. Make you nice and visible on the road and they arrived soon after order. Happy with the purchase would buy again if they get nicked :)
on 23 October 2013
Needed a lightweight light to put on my dog's collar when walking him at night, perfect little things, nice and bright and they don't bother the dog either
on 8 March 2014
Unfortunately I cannot recommend these lights as they have proven unreliable. At first they seemed good enough but after just one trip out on my bike, I found I could not switch either of them on, off or to flash without a lot of fiddling. After a couple more trips, I have given up as one of the lights will not switch on for love or money. I strongly suggest paying the extra and buying the Knog lights instead as I have done.
on 15 February 2014
The delivery period is somehow acceptable as the order came from outside UK. Once received, all the 4 lights functioning perfectly. I love it, my gf love it, even my bike love it (true).