on 31 May 2013
good price for this nicely designed shaker which is easy to open and close(some shakers do not close properly)I am not really sure what SAS means but it looks good,recommend it
on 1 August 2013
I've had this shaker for a few weeks now and it's been working great. It's a good quality item, especially for the price, and has a cool design.
on 12 August 2013
Nice design, came on time which always makes a customer happy. Have used these bottles so many times and i have never have a leakage, or a breakage.
on 16 December 2013
This is my second one of these, I decided to ditch the Lucozade sport one as it started to annoy me with stopper always hitting my face when I took a drink. This one doesn't have a stopper but a screw top so I have more confidence when shaking it vigorously that the stopper won't pop off and send the contents everywhere.

I read a review that recommended the white one because of the measurements being inside the bottle, I actually never noticed this or have a need for it as I weigh the liquid and the powder but you may want to consider this if buying.

After several months of use the transfer does start to wear off, it's not unique to this product as the Lucozade sport one has all but vanished and smudged as well, I would say though that because this is black, it doesn't look old where as the clear Lucozade one does look a little ancient. Obviously this doesn't prevent either product working but if looks are important then this may be worth considering.

Never had a problem with lumps using this, liquid in first, then powder, put the plastic holed thing in place, lid on and shake. Easy as that.Great price and looks the part.
on 7 August 2013
I'm enjoying using this shaker. It is ideal for making slim fast shakes and really easy to clean after use.
on 5 June 2014
Quick delivery, well packaged, the seive does exactly what its supposed to and stops any lumps forming. Goes through the dishwasher fine without any discolouration or deforming.
on 25 June 2014
This shaker looks very bad-ass and it does its job. It shakes whatever you put inside and blends everything well. However, due to the product being black you can hardly see how much water you're putting in, making the measurements extremely hard to read and kinda defeating the purpose of having the measurements there in the first place. Thats the only thing thats wrong with this product. If you're looking for a shaker, I'd suggest buying one that doesnt look "as cool" as this one, but that you can at least see the measurements.
on 8 May 2014
My son loves this has had it for a while and has had no leaks what's so ever, thanks seller will buy again and recommend to anyone.
on 14 April 2014
Nice size as it holds 700ml, good and sturdy. Dishwasher safe easy to clean. Overall a great product : )
on 20 December 2013
Great to use, you can use it everyday, fits a lot of supplements in it and easy to wash out and reuses