Redeemed your free 50GB Dropbox account that came with your Galaxy S3? Signed up for your free real-time tracking service by Samsung if you lost your Galaxy S3?
Getting your Samsung Galaxy S3 to work means exploring for hidden settings menus, searching for tips & tricks on the Internet...etc. The MOST draggy part is Googling "samsung galaxy s3 help" for Galaxy S3 user guides on those features, which we all hardly have time for.
The third of this 3 part S3 Starters series is a easy to read, picture packed Galaxy S3 wiki will provide you the following...
- Sync Contacts list with Facebook profile photos. No more boring, faceless silhouettes.
- Personalized your Homescreens to look and function their best the moment you unlock your Galaxy S3
- Customize how you want to lock your Galaxy S3, and what information you want to use on your lockscreen
- Change ringtones to whatever you like, and whoever you want it for
- Have your keyboard switch languages on the swipe of your thumb
- Setup your S Planner with brightly coloured labels so you won't miss any of your schedules
Filled with highlighted screenshots with about less than 300 words per page, Galaxy S3 Starters is one most reader friendly, if not the only, how to use Samsung Galaxy S3 help guide out there.
Galaxy S3 Starters will help you know more of your Samsung Galaxy S3 cool features that you thought you knew.