Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 10 questions
votes
The manufacturer states that it is aprx 4kg. About half of that weight is the motor and drive which when fully extended is 3/4 of the way along the pole, it isn't too bad to work with vertically, but when working horizontally it can be tiring to use for long periods of time but it is one of the lighest extenable trimmers on the market currently
29 May 2014 by Kev The Gardener
votes
When fully extended, the pole measures 150cms from the bottom of the handle to the motor housing. The motor housing leading up to the blade is 28cms long, and then the blade itself is 48cms in length. This all adds up to a total of 226cms from the bottom of the handle to the tip of the blade.
13 Apr 2014 by KEVIN C.
votes
Hi I do not know if a shoulder harness can be attached ,I understand your query as it is quite heavy , my husband uses it but not to often. regards Marie.
9 Jun 2014 by marie
votes
Yes I can! it is a design fault. Iwas going to return it but I decided to repair it as it was a lot of fuss to return it. I am an Avionics engieer. I removed the screws carefully around the handle, and saw that the On Off trigger didn't quite press far enough on the microswitch. I carefully removed the trigger and spring and applied a small amount of five minute Epoxy Resin [Devcon] where the surface pressed the microswitch to fill the gap. Allow the resin to set hard, 24 hrs and then re fit. Perfect. Hope this helps.
5 Aug 2014 by Mr. Robert A. Gordon
votes
I had no bolts on my unit the pole just pushed in and the lock nut was tightened to secure it in place. The trimmer was then ready to use.
24 Apr 2014 by Mrs Phyllis J North
votes
We had to return it because of a motor fault, it couldn't be replaced so we bought a Bosch. Very pleased with this, but as I am 78 I find it very heavy.
9 Apr 2014 by Mrs. M. R. Forsythe
votes
Yes. The cutting blades can be turned at right angles to cut the tops of bushes.
13 Mar 2014 by Glo
votes
Hi Dan, I used it on a vine type hedge max thickness about 3/4 inch
26 Feb 2014 by Eric Crapton
votes
Yes it most certainly does. The hedge that I trimmed must be all of 10 foot high. It took a few attempts as I had to trim both sides but it proved a success in the end. Hope this helps.
15 Jan 2014 by Tony
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers