The Ryobi EMS216L Compact Slide Mitre Saw is ideal for cutting worktops, boards, decking and sheet materials. This compact, lightweight circular saw is designed in such a way to provide maximum comfortable for repetitive cutting.
Added safety is provided through the lock on switch and the LiveTool indicator preventing accidental switch on and making the user aware when the tool is live and receiving electricity.
Looking for spare blades? Have a look at our SB216T24A1 and SB216T48A1 mitre saw blades.
Looking to make those picture perfect cuts in one smooth glide? Look no further. The new Ryobi EMS216L Sliding Compound Mitre saw is the tool for you. With Exactline Laser Technology, and 9 positive mitre stops, you will find yourself chopping and cutting wood like the pros.Features & Benefits:
- Exactline Laser Technology. for cutting accuracy
- 2 LEDs for maximum work area illumination
- Forward sliding bars allow users to work up against a wall
- Easily stored and transported thanks to ultra compact design
- Powerful 1200W motor, producing 5.000rpm
- Extra wide side extensions to support large timber
- 50 degree left and right mitre capacity
- Livetool Indicator glows blue when plugged into the power supply
Power input: 1200W
Blade diameter: 216mm 8,5"
Blade type: 48-tooth TCT
No load speed: 5.000rpm
Mitre capacity: 50 L and 50 R
Bevel capacity: 47 L and 2 R
48-tooth TCT blade
1 x clamp